ODIN and Quote Tracker

Hello Everybody

I have been using Odin software since past 1 months. Few days back I had installed QuoteTracker too. Now the problem is when both softwares are running the updation of ODIN becomes very very poor.The quotes provided by QuoteTracker are perfact whereas ODIN quotes are delayed by more than 5 minutes.FYI......I am using a INTEL CELERON LAPTOP PROCESSOR 370 (1.5 ghz , 400 Mhz FSB , 1mb L2 cache ) with 256MB DDR2 RAM.

I would also hereby like to thank everybody who has provided solutions...precious advice on various forums , here at traderji.com and special thanks to everyone who has contributed to articles on QUOTETRACKER only because of which i am sucessfully using it.

Please provide me with a solution and thanks in advance...

regards

Vishal

Q

qa_y2k

dear vishal,
looks like memory is the crook in ur case....get a 2gb ram,atleast 1 gb,256 mb is elementary...its like driving a brand new tata safari vtt with the engine of a maruti800 under the hood

cheers!

Hello Everybody

I have been using Odin software since past 1 months. Few days back I had installed QuoteTracker too. Now the problem is when both softwares are running the updation of ODIN becomes very very poor.The quotes provided by QuoteTracker are perfact whereas ODIN quotes are delayed by more than 5 minutes.FYI......I am using a INTEL CELERON LAPTOP PROCESSOR 370 (1.5 ghz , 400 Mhz FSB , 1mb L2 cache ) with 256MB DDR2 RAM.

I would also hereby like to thank everybody who has provided solutions...precious advice on various forums , here at traderji.com and special thanks to everyone who has contributed to articles on QUOTETRACKER only because of which i am sucessfully using it.

Please provide me with a solution and thanks in advance...

regards

Vishal