ODIN and its uses

tachy

I'm using ODIN here in bangalore and this was given to me by my broker since i'm a daytrader and my turnover is generally high. It's an excellent terminal and there is no lag associated with internet based terminals. I use a dialup to connect to my broker every morning and pay a flat fee of Rs 100 every month so that all phone calls to my broker are free. I do not pay anything extra for the terminal and my brokerage is .03 each way for futures.

Tachy

ODIN is a software made by Financial Technologies and basically its not free. 5 paisa and also kotak provide odin for home trading. and the charges of kotak is 600 pm, but if the volumes are good they do not charge that. kotak allows trading only on nse and gives bse quotes only on odin. i dont know about the service of 5 paisa, but am using kotak and its reliable and am satisfied till date.
mayur

even 5 paisa dont charge on monthly basis if your volumes are good,if u need any further information do mail me on [email protected]

billauday said:
even 5 paisa dont charge on monthly basis if your volumes are good,if u need any further information do mail me on [email protected]
Hi Billauday,

I mainly trade futures through icicidirect.com and am considering moving over to another online service broker like either sharekhan.com or 5paisa.com. Do you think that 5paisa.com is suitable for online intra-day futures trading?

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks.

investock said:
Ranjit,
You can install ODIN in your home= subscribe to 5paise brokerage and they will install it on your system and you can do online trading. But ODIN does not provide charts. You can download the software from 5paise.com but unless you subscribe you can not login.ODIN 6 is the latest version.
Please advice whether odindiet can work behind a proxy server

milan1975 said:
can anyone tell me whether I should go for sharekhan or icici or any good portal
RATHER THAN SHAREKHAN INDIABULLS IS VERY GOOD AND FAST, ICICI WOULD BE THE SLOWEST AND WORST SERVICED BROKER