Numismatic (coins and notes) investment

Mr.G

I PMd him about meeting up and discussing about coins. There are not alot of avid collectors that I know of. I have had an interest in all things related to money since childhood. :p

I love pre-independence coins and currency the most.

XUV-500

Hi
aren't there any commerative or coins having numismatic value- 1 or 2 rs coins after 2007 ( after cross symbol coins ) ?
sir, i am able to sight 5-10 rs coins ( homi bhabha, mata vaishnodevi).
I am asking any 1 or 2 re denomination coins one should look for in recent times. I.e. after those cross symbol coins.
Because i haven't seen any special/commerative one or two re commerative coins minted 2008-09 onwards.

I've been going through my coins. Here are some interesting ones that I found. The problem is that most of them are dented, rubbed out, dirty or otherwise not in a good condition. How to take care of the coins ?

Mr.G

Silver One Rupee Coins

1/4 Anna Coins

1836 1/4 Anna East India Co.

Can you please tell me the value of these and where I can sell them?

Mr.G

How to take care of the coins ?

Use Latex gloves while handling coins and cover mouth with mask, as breath and spit and oil from hands can damage the coin. Keep In air tight box wrapped
individually in cotton. And put silica gel packets in the box to absorb moisture. DONT TRY TO WASH OR CLEAN THE COINS IN ANY WAY!! kEEP THEM AS YOU FOUND THEM! Washed coins lose a hell lot of value. And Avoid that stupid acid test the coins dealers do to prove authenticity of coin.

This is what I do.

How to take care of the coins ?

Use Latex gloves while handling coins and cover mouth with mask, as breath and spit and oil from hands can damage the coin. Keep In air tight box wrapped
individually in cotton. And put silica gel packets in the box to absorb moisture. DONT TRY TO WASH OR CLEAN THE COINS IN ANY WAY!! kEEP THEM AS YOU FOUND THEM! Washed coins lose a hell lot of value. And Avoid that stupid acid test the coins dealers do to prove authenticity of coin.

This is what I do.
Ghanisht beta you are king of every field :D :lol:

Mr.G

Ghanisht beta you are king of every field :D :lol:
No no Sirji. I just respect history. I love old era coins because every time I hold them I fee like im back in the past. They are evidence of our existence and mortality. I have a deep connection.

Please do tell me the value of the coins in my possession.

When I first started collecting, I read a few books on coin collecting and how to store and protect coins. These coins can never be made again, so I try my best not to destroy history.

No no Sirji. I just respect history. I love old era coins because every time I hold them I fee like im back in the past. They are evidence of our existence and mortality. I have a deep connection.

Please do tell me the value of the coins in my possession.

When I first started collecting, I read a few books on coin collecting and how to store and protect coins. These coins can never be made again, so I try my best not to destroy history.
Ustad Niftyoption bro hain mein nehi.He will sure help you.:thumb:

niftyoption

I've been going through my coins. Here are some interesting ones that I found. The problem is that most of them are dented, rubbed out, dirty or otherwise not in a good condition. How to take care of the coins ?

Dear TP Bhai ....congratulations ....Good collection

in your collection rare some good coins .... dont clean coins with any liquid ...
especially mint symbols like dot, star like that in the coins are vanish ....so dont do it .... symply keep it in coins folders ....

in your collection 50 paise coins are rare and in future some coins become very rare and also collect 5 rs and 10 rupees coins , 25 ,20 , 10 , 5 , 3 , 2 , 1 paise post independence also ....

these folders avilable at your cities ...all coins dealers sell those folders its value 1 box contains 25 folders 50 rs. cost .....

bhai 2000 year 2 rupees observe is it a mint error ? coin ..... it s value will become 50 rupees