Nuisance issues

DSM

Anybody has idea about this pop up nuisance? Screenshot copied below. I get this pop up while browsing, which appears for sometime and then disappears from the screen? It is however frequent enough to be a nuisance, and am sure is taking unnecessary hardware resources. How can I delete it? I have updated anti-virus tools as well as PC cleaner, but do not know which software/malware is causing the problem.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

@DSM

Check this link http://www.traderji.com/software-issues/70091-cyber-security-23.html#post986762 in which I posted many useful add ons to stop such tracks you face now. Those add ons are specially for "Firefox" and if you use an other browser, some of them are also available in "Chrome, Opera and Explorer".

Here a special tool for the "Opera"" browser: http://www.traderji.com/software-issues/70091-cyber-security-27.html#post1042179

Beside what TB posted you also can try this one http://filehippo.com/search?q=RogueKiller which is called "RogueKiller". It is written in C++, means after installation on a Windows system you will find the program in the "Program Data" folder and not in the "Program Files" folder.

Hope it helps and take care / Dan

DSM

Thanks TracerBullet, Dan and SnakeHead.

Appreciate your time and feedback. As suggested, some extension has been added to Google Chrome which I have now deleted (I could not find out basis file name from CCCleaner) I have rebooted and have not seen the pop-ups. It seems to have worked.

:clap::clap::clap:

Vertigo_1985

Have heard a strange baby crying sound from my lappy many times, its random and i cant find out what the reason is as before i can close possible apps the sound stops. I am using windows 7 ultimate.
Anyone having any idea from where this sound may be coming from ??

Have heard a strange baby crying sound from my lappy many times, its random and i cant find out what the reason is as before i can close possible apps the sound stops. I am using windows 7 ultimate.
Anyone having any idea from where this sound may be coming from ??
Maybe something to do with the expiry ?? :D :D

Anyway, first of all check the open tabs/browser windows. Sometimes, some websites (specially the news websites) start playing a video ad without asking you. Had me flummoxed too.

If it is not coming from any open browser, then try the solutions suggested earlier in this thread.

Give us the feedback about it.

Vertigo_1985

Maybe something to do with the expiry ?? :D :D

Anyway, first of all check the open tabs/browser windows. Sometimes, some websites (specially the news websites) start playing a video ad without asking you. Had me flummoxed too.

If it is not coming from any open browser, then try the solutions suggested earlier in this thread.

Give us the feedback about it.
Chrome was open but without any site.. other apps open are - amibroker, NOW, RTD man for datafeed... dunno whats causing it.

Vertigo_1985

go RTD folder and delete cry.wav file

That is alert sound when rtd is running for quote stopped
Thanks man... file name is baby_cry, dunno why i didnt do search for cry in pc, that would have also shown the file.
How about some funny laugh in its place... that would be random and fun too :D:D