NSE2AmiBroker v2.0 Directly Export EOD File to AmiBroker without starting AmiBroker

EOD2AmiBroker v2.1.1 Directly Export EOD File to AmiBroker without starting AmiBroker

Hello,

Here is new software which Downloads End of day data and Directly Export to AmiBroker software without opening AmiBroker.

EOD Downloader/Exporter for AmiBroker
Current Version is v2.1 [New Version]
Features:
1. Download EOD Data from NSE Website.
2. Filter Downloaded data for BE/LQ.
3. Download NSE Index Data ** New
4. Export Filtered data in AmiBroker software without starting AmiBroker
5. Can generate MetaStock import format file which can be imported in MetaStock using "MetaStock Downloader".

New version and download details are available at following thread
http://www.traderji.com/software/21359-nse2amibroker-v2-1-new-export-eod-file-amibroker-without-starting-amibroker.html

OR you can download from home page
http://www.geocities.com/taswsol/

If anyone have problem from downloading then reply.

Thank You
TASWSOL
[Technical Analysis Software Solutions] :)

Last edited:
Re: NSE2AmiBroker v2.0 Directly Export EOD File to AmiBroker without starting AmiBrok

It would be great if downloading and export of NSE Indices viz.NIFTY,BANK NIFTY,etc. could also be incorporated.
Great effort!

Thanks.

Regards
Krishna

S S

Re: NSE2AmiBroker v2.0 Directly Export EOD File to AmiBroker without starting AmiBrok

It is a Sunday today, and for someone to try this program, shall be Monday evening at the earliest. But then, if you could get this kind of import, you can surely write a software to import NSE intraday ticks [using it's back-fill] that can be imported into Amibroker on intraday basis, ..... and offer that program free to us :) That shall also solve the problem of all the indices getting imported separately [after using your current software to import NSE EOD data in AB, without opening AB.]

Hello,

Thank you for suggetion.

New Version updated with required facility, Now you can download INDEX data also.

MMM just took 6 hours to complete!! :)

Thanks
TASWSOL
[Technical Analysis Software Solutions]

chintan786

Can u add MCX and NCDEX also in ur utility?

thanks in advance
chintan

V

vvvv

there are lot of eod utilities available.but yet to find an utlity which imports tick live intraday nse cash & futures data from nse into amibroker or metastock.can u provide us with such an utlity

sunbim31

Hello Vikram
I have told you that the utility you are searching can be found at wwwdotinvestbullsdotcom .This is a paid one. Visit the site. A free version was there in the CD given to you in Kolkata Meet.
Sunando

Raju

Hello Vikram ,

The utility which sunbim31 has provided works fine.I have tested with free quotes displaying finance site and MS , as I don't have Indiabulls acct.

Raju

V

vvvv

Hello Vikram ,

The utility which sunbim31 has provided works fine.I have tested with free quotes displaying finance site and MS , as I don't have Indiabulls acct.

Raju
r u importing data from it into metastock without the indiabulls account??how??? with amibroker it works well.ive already tested

Raju

Hi vvvv

Sorry it was a typo ..I had to type AMIBROKER (Made a mistake by typing MS).But there is a option for MS also I think , I will try if I am able to do it and will surely let u know if I am thorough with it.(Some dll has to be copied I think..)

Raju