NSE2AmiBroker v2.0 Directly Export EOD File to AmiBroker without starting AmiBroker

V

vvvv

Re: NSE2AmiBroker v2.0 Directly Export EOD File to AmiBroker without starting AmiBrok

Hi vvvv

Sorry it was a typo ..I had to type AMIBROKER (Made a mistake by typing MS).But there is a option for MS also I think , I will try if I am able to do it and will surely let u know if I am thorough with it.(Some dll has to be copied I think..)

Raju
as far as i know u need to have PIB a/c to import into metastock..but giv it a try

Re: NSE2AmiBroker v2.0 Directly Export EOD File to AmiBroker without starting AmiBrok

Can u add MCX and NCDEX also in ur utility?

thanks in advance
chintan
Hello,

Yes it is possible , even i checked bhavcopy of eod but I am confused (dont have knowledge about NCDEX)

well I found following fields.. but I dont know how to adjust in regular format ?
Symbol,Expiry Date,Commodity,Ex-basisdeliverycentre,Price unit,Previous Closing Price ,Opening Price ,High Price, Low Price, Closing Price, Quantity Traded Today, Measure, No of Trades, Traded Value in lacs, Open Interest

Suggest / replace with Script, Open, High,Low,Close,Volumn,FullName format! which fields should be adjusted .

I will give try.

Thank You
TASWSOL