NSE Tracker

NSE Tracker with Intraday and yearly graph feature

My friends always discussed with me regarding software which contains the list of all the equities listed in NSE. It should display details like Last Price, Open price, High, Low etc So I have designed a software do the work as we planned for. I have been using this s/w for a while and was comfortable using it. I found it very useful. I decided to share it with everyone. Its very easy and simple to use. Most of the things are self explanatory. In case you find any issue or you have any suggestions, you are welcome! Working: Other than displaying current market price, it can download previous day data in form of CSV which could be opened in Excel. I have restricted it to display up to 15 tickers only.

To Download:
http://www.nsetracker.com/download/

Please feel free to post your comment about the product. This will help us in improving the product.

Last edited:
Actually i designed for software professional so made it black and white...
According to your suggestions i will reduce refresh time to 2 min and add colors to it.
Thanks for your appreciation.
I am currently working on creating Cadlestick graph for any stock selected.

Last edited:
NSE Tracker v2.0 released with Indraday graph and yearly chart feature

Hi All,
I have already posted NSE Tracker v1.0 but did not get much response to it.
I have done some modifications in my code and added some good features. Hope you all like it.
Features:
I have created installer for my next release NSE Tracker v2.0. You can maximum add up to 5 tickers (sorry have to decrease it). You will have almost current value of the stock (But it is not real time).
--> Right click on any scrips displayed in checkedListBox. Menu will pop up saying Generate graph. If you click this it will generate Candlestick graph from 1st Jan 2008 up to current date.
--> I have designed it to download the previous days data automatically without user intervention. For ex: Suppose today is 27th may, 2009. NSE Tracker will have data from 1st Jan 2008 to 26th may 2009. Next day i.e. on 28th it will automatically download the data for 27th and generate graph till 27th. In case user wants to download data manually, there is download button which can help you to download data for any date range. You can take your cursor on any candle to get more finer details like open, high, low, close, prev. close, volume, date etc. It has zoom facility. You can select any section with help of your mouse and that area will be zoomed automatically. Right-click on graph and you will find menu with few good features like save the graph in jpg, bmp, etc picture formats, and un-zoom it etc. Please explore yourself.
--> One of my friends requested to decrease the timer to 2 sec. I have done that.
--> Another good feature: It can generate Intra-day graph for your selected scrips. This works as follows. Select any 5 scrip's. Minimum time will be 10 min if you select refresh time as 2 min, for 3 min refresh time will be 15 (5 times of refresh time) and so on. Now right click on any one of the scrip displayed in DataGridView. Menu will pop up Show Intraday Graph. Click on this and it will show candlestick graph. You can take your cursor to any candle in graph to check its high, low, open, close, volume, time etc. If you want to make use of intraday graph you must select your scrips and let it run for an hour or more. One candle is displayed for every 10 min if refresh time is 2 min and so on.
--> Added notifications: when you run this s/w you will see one icon near your system time. It will give message like Page refreshing or Page refresh done etc Whenever you get message like please wait you should not click on any of the buttons on NSE Tracker unless you get message like Page refresh completed. Program is busy downloading data and may not respond properly.
--> When you left click on the icon, it will pop a message displaying NSE, BSE Price, and your selected scrips current price.
--> All the notification displayed is in auto close mode. It will go off automatically. If you dont want notification to be displayed, you can select checkbox Notification off.
--> If you unselect Show in Taskbar and minimize it, it can be restored by double clicking on notification icon.
--> Other things are left up to you to explore.
--> Let me know if you find this software useful or any bugs or have any questions.
--> Email: [email protected]
Thank you.
Download the software:
http://www.nsetracker.com/download/

Last edited:
Re: NSE Tracker v2.0 released with Indraday graph and yearly chart feature

Mr. Manvendra can u add in total volume traded/advances & declining/pcr in this tracker which gets updated automatically with correct figures hope to hear from u soon

regards

I got about Total traded quantity.
But i did not understand about advances, declining/PCR.
can you explain a bit?
Where do we find these data?

Last edited:
New release with proxy facility

Added proxy. Now you can use proxy and in case your proxy needs user name, password, domain you can enter that too..