Nse stocks - cash on mt4

Rkji

guys,

it is really disappointing that till date we haven't laid our hands on nse stocks on mt4 !

people who will come out & say, oh you can view daily charts of nse index or nse stocks on mt4 through gci, youtradefx, fxcentral etc have no clue that there is a quote difference in the actual prices & i am NOT talking about real time data, i am talking about daily charts only, the closing prices are different.

is there a bright mind who has figured out to view charts with correct closing of prices of NSE & its stocks on mt4 ????

amibroker sucks !!!

guys,

it is really disappointing that till date we haven't laid our hands on nse stocks on mt4 !

people who will come out & say, oh you can view daily charts of nse index or nse stocks on mt4 through gci, youtradefx, fxcentral etc have no clue that there is a quote difference in the actual prices & i am NOT talking about real time data, i am talking about daily charts only, the closing prices are different.

is there a bright mind who has figured out to view charts with correct closing of prices of NSE & its stocks on mt4 ????

amibroker sucks !!!

Go to this link:
http://www.marketcalls.in/metatrade...-nse-datafeed-into-metatrader-4-platform.html
I can't vouch for the accuracy, but at least you have a starting point.

Last edited: