NSE NEAT/ Odin Diet ????

Can anyone help me where to download Odin Diet or NEAT???????
Yes me too . I want NEAT .Will some kind gentleman give me NEAT? The bums at NCFM want to know the nuts and bolts of NEAT and how does one get to know without getting a cert from NCFM in the first place.? Which office gives an access to NEAT without NCFM? Strange man.

Bitter:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Can anyone help me where to download Odin Diet or NEAT???????
ODIN is not a standalone software. Your broker should suport ODIN (DIET)terminal for you to login in to his servers during market hours. Chk this out with your broker and they should have the link for ODIN to dnlod from their site.

Will some kind gentleman give me NEAT.Well I am not a trader and have no access to a broker but am learning the rudiments of NCFM and need to know the interface of NEAT...a visual understanding of NEAT is far more infromative than the text lessons in the NCFM book supplied for the certificate examination...

The tiny NCFM booklets are not composite enough to teach what it wants you to learn...1000 bucks a module and donkeys give a list of books and urls you need to know...like some Escape to Future. How does a poor entrant to broking lay his hands into a tome like Escape to Future.

The study material is not a robust material for comprehensive learning...it has a lot of errors.So does one learn the stuff given in it or the right one? Further more it threatens to give negative marks for wrong answers...so is a right answer one that is 'right' or one that is given in the material...? Gawd, help us.:(

:(

yes, can any one let us know how to get NEAT terminal for academic purposes? if there is some one who is offering the same at some charge may post the reply.

thanks

is any broker offering NEAT Software for trading high volume?. Please let me know ASAP. I am looking for NEAT Software. To get a NEAT Software, what is the procedure. Any body can provide me the information?.
Thanks in Advance.

is any broker offering NEAT Software for trading high volume?. Please let me know ASAP. I am looking for NEAT Software. To get a NEAT Software, what is the procedure. Any body can provide me the information?.
Thanks in Advance.
NEAT software works only on leased line or VSAT. U need to have a leased line installed either by MTNL or recently TTML has been approved to provide leased line services to NSE brokers. It costs something like Rs. 200000 in deposit with NSE. An annual fee to NSE of Rs. 60000 and MTNL/TTML annual leased line charges depending on the location u are from the Stock Exchange. U have to be registered as a branch of your broker.