NSE Live Feed API

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to develop a software for intraday trading. Here i would like to know is there any API in india to get NSE live feed at every second? As you all know how timing is important in intraday trading, i am looking some API which should be updated as early as possible. THanks very much in advance.

Regards,
Bala

hi balasoft80,

it is glad to know that you are developing a software for trading.even i am also planning to develop a software.

can you PM me? so,that we can discuss further and share ideas,if you are interested.

Cheers,
openSuse

hello sir ji
i also interested to develop software plz share ur knowledge with me

i am very impressed the site prismintraday which share baba tell for 100 % success in intraday with this system

i also develop like prismintraday system in my program
can u help me

my email id is ????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello Everyone,
I am trying to develop a software for intraday trading. Here i would like to know is there any API in india to get NSE live feed at every second? As you all know how timing is important in intraday trading, i am looking some API which should be updated as early as possible. THanks very much in advance.

Regards,
Bala
Hey @balasoft80,

Check this out - FYERS Trading API. We recently announced this during the CMT summit 2019! Although we make it available for free, we provide access to programmatic traders, platforms & websites that are looking to customize the experience for their clients. If you think it can be useful to you, let us know by registering your details.

Hope this helps.