Nse intraday Cash & futures 1min historical data

Hello friends, i need nse cash & futures 1min historical data of last 3-5 years .I mainly need for non nifty 50 fno stocks. I already have cash & futures data of nifty 50 stocks(4year continuous & stock wise data in excel). If anyone needs that, then you can pm me.Data sellers please stay away as i am a small trader & cannot afford paid data as of now.

Hello friends, i need nse cash & futures 1min historical data of last 3-5 years .I mainly need for non nifty 50 fno stocks. I already have cash & futures data of nifty 50 stocks(4year continuous & stock wise data in excel). If anyone needs that, then you can pm me.Data sellers please stay away as i am a small trader & cannot afford paid data as of now.
hi dabanggg,
I'm also looking for historical intra-day data for nse stocks. Can you please upload the N50 stocks' data that you have with you, on google drive, dropbox, 4shared or something?
Would really appreciate it.:thumb:
Meanwhile I'll also keep looking for non-Nifty 50 data and would let you know if I found something useful.
:cheers:

I also want 1min OHLCV data for NSE stocks for last 5 years. Pls anybody can help me

hello @mahima,

We are looking for 1min futures intraday data mainly nifty and banknifty for MAX possible period.

We have similar index spot data from 2008 which is backtested already. We need now futures data for similar backtesting and comparison of results with spot backtesting. It will be great if you can share the full data with us (only NF and BNF futures, 1 min granularity).

maneverfix