NSE IEOD sample from 2009 1 min

rmike

I can upload on monthly basis if this is helpful to our trading community.
That'd be a really nice gesture!!!

Rest assured, such an initiative would be one of the most helpful contributions, not only for this forum community but for any trading community out here!!!

Some suggestions,

1. Uploading to a 'Google Drive' account may be helpful as it would obviate link expiry issues (you'll need to enable public access for download).

2. Uploading of data in manageable chunks (yearly, quarterly etc) in different folders for different markets viz. equities, derivatives, currencies, commodities etc. will enable ease of organization, corrective replacements and downloading.

Perhaps the ball can be set rolling by uploading three monthly ieod data till Oct end on the coming weekend as the month ending too is conveniently situated.

This would fulfill the immediate requirements of most members. In the meanwhile, till next month end, you can reorganize the historical data into logical chunks.

Regards,

P.S - Sincerely applaud your initiative and sharing spirit. Let me know if I could be of any assistance in matters trading

Last edited:

fxgood

That'd be a really nice gesture!!!

Rest assured, such an initiative would be one of the most helpful contributions, not only for this forum community but for any trading community out here!!!

Some suggestions,

1. Uploading to a 'Google Drive' account may be helpful as it would obviate link expiry issues (you'll need to enable public access for download).

2. Uploading of data in manageable chunks (yearly, quarterly etc) in different folders for different markets viz. equities, derivatives, currencies, commodities etc. will enable ease of organization, corrective replacements and downloading.

Perhaps the ball can be set rolling by uploading three monthly ieod data till Oct end on the coming weekend as the month ending too is conveniently situated.

This would fulfill the immediate requirements of most members. In the meanwhile, till next month end, you can reorganize the historical data into logical chunks.

Regards,

P.S - Sincerely applaud your initiative and sharing spirit. Let me know if I could be of any assistance in matters trading
I will think and implement best possibles soon, and thanks for your sharing and caring spirit too.

suggestion :-- why don;t u start sharing on google drive .

u can just share google drive link and then just update it on monthly basic me is also doing same for eod

i am doing eod updates months basis in my thread :)
and many thanks lol i am so glad to see another guy who is mad ass to share 1 min data ^^

Thanks you and keep doing it and month updates are fine ty :)

ppls like you are boon to small trader who cann;t afford data price ... include me in that small trader list ^^ :)

Last edited:
Hi fxgood

Very generous of you, Truly appreciated.....
i have downloaded it but unable to import to amibroker. kindly describe how to import csv files.( DO IT URSELF)
Thanks again

@fxgood bro which data service u using ? u seems to be having mcx and nse now only missing is currency

How to import in amibroker four easy steps look picture...

data is in format dmy-Time-open-hight-low-close

u can do 1 file at a time or if u choose all then takes about 17 min :)

Last edited: