NSE historical Data in csv format

rgogada said:
Hi guys,

I am looking desperately for NSE historical data (Min 3 years)in csv format. Can somebody help please.

Thanks in anticipation
Ram
You've posted your introduction (or is it your requirement?) in the wrong category my friend. Should have been in any one of these categories perhaps, Software/Data Feeds/Equities . All, please shift your threads accordingly. This kind of creates havoc & confusion in this forum. It also possibly results in members not finding the info or replies they seek, get irritated/frustrated, post unintentional remarks & all mayhem breaks loose in this otherwise august forum. The decorum of this great forum needs to be maintained at any cost. You stand to benefit immensely from the inputs here from big-hearted & magnanimous wizards in TA & the like.

Last but not the least, a hearty welcome to this forum Ram & let's see more of you here. :)

Hi Ram,
send your email id , i can send you a Downloader exe which will extract the data for NSE.
Regards,
Pravin.
----------------------------------------------------------------:p
hello pravin
i read your mail for ram if you send me also Downloader exe for nse data i am very thanksful to you i am from gujarat (surendranagar) my email
[email protected]
if you have bse data then plz help me
Regards,
pradiprevar

Hi friends,

I am looking for NSE bse pe or eps all data in csv format. Can somebody help please.
nse and bse provide ruselt sheet but its very lengthy process
Thanks in anticipation