NSE EOD Tick data

Hi All,

I would like to get EOD data for nse stocks everyday. Kindly suggest me the options available. Both paid and free options are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

San

Tick data is typically very expensive. There are two providers in india - globaldatafeeds and truedata

If you are only looking for backtesting I have 6 month data for NIFTY and BANKNIFTY futures from Accelpix, if you don’t mind sharing the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tick data is typically very expensive. There are two providers in india - globaldatafeeds and truedata

If you are only looking for backtesting I have 6 month data for NIFTY and BANKNIFTY futures from Accelpix, if you don’t mind sharing the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What would be the cost of 6 months tick data of NIFTY AND BANKNIFTY?

What is the format of the data?

Please specify the sharing cost of 6 months tick data of NIFTY AND BANKNIFTY
Please also post a sample data for 10/15 mins of any date and time

Cant send a pm, your pm not yet enabled

Sorry for the delayed response. The cost would be Rs. 3000/-

Attaching a sample for 15 mins. I have formats compatible for both Amibroker, NT MetaStock

In addition, I also have 1-year data for Futures in 1min format (cost 1500/-) and complete EOD data for all segments from start to Dec-2019 (cost 5000/-) Data is adjusted for splits

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks bro
Sorry bro. I checked my data bank, I already have this tick data. Really sorry to trouble you.
Rest of the offer, of 1 min format and EOD (all segments), I already have it.

Sorry for the delayed response. The cost would be Rs. 3000/-

Attaching a sample for 15 mins. I have formats compatible for both Amibroker, NT MetaStock

In addition, I also have 1-year data for Futures in 1min format (cost 1500/-) and complete EOD data for all segments from start to Dec-2019 (cost 5000/-) Data is adjusted for splits
Can you please share the sample data for Metastock ?