NSE DataExtractor for FCharts

lvgandhi

he has replied on first may. Please see the posts.

prsrivastav said:
hi srisara

on 29/04/2006 market was open,but data is not extracting with the utility.

prs
This was done on the request of many people, who told to avoid querying for Sat & Sundays.

I believe you'll pardon me for that. Neverthless, you can download manually and can still use DE 2.0 to convert into MS or FC format.
Satya

Hi Satya,
I think u ca make a small modification in ur code---so that---if a Saturday is not a holiday----ie,if the 2nd line(row) of the bhavcopy is at least not null then that days data should be dnlded---
Regards,
joy_mitali

neo1599

Hi,

I am not being able to find ur software. Can u please tell me where to download it from? Also i have just posted a new thread in this section. Please take a look as i feel u will be able to help me out.

Neo :)

pkjha30 said:
Hi Srisara
I have uploaded the file to my shared folderhttp://briefcase.rediff.com/bn/br/pjhapondy . The name of the file is setup.zip.Members can download the program form this folder. On extracting you will get three files one of which is setup.exe which will install the program. you have to keep your latest file as the program is using some of the old windows shared files.

I have checked the program and it downloads bhav copy. (did not hang on my system). On cliking the Convert command button it simply outputs the text file for the bhav copy. For historical data to work in compatible program like metastock you have to output data in seperate file for each stock in the bhav copies for a given date range. The study the data structure and index files used in metastock and output your data in that structure.

Gannalyst lite will convert your data in the desired format if you output your file in comma or space/tab delimited format with .txt or .csv extension with the following fields

date, open, high, low, close, volume, open interest,

for a perticular stock.

If you can do this in one program it will not only download but also convert data to desired format.

Thanks
Pankaj

hi
this is simpleman here
ther is no file named setup.zip at the url u specified
please email me the file at [email protected]
i will be very very thankful to u

lvgandhi

Dear Satya,
I was uploading loading data obtained from extractor in mysql database. I was having problem of duplicate records. with ref to symbol and date. After analysing I found that if data is extracted for all symbols irrespective of series, ie EQ, E1, P1, BE etc, for same date and symbol there will be more than one price data. This will give errors in data bases and also curves may be different. I suggest that data extractor should save data only for EQ series.

pkjha30

simpleman said:
hi
this is simpleman here
ther is no file named setup.zip at the url u specified
please email me the file at [email protected]
i will be very very thankful to u
Hi
I think that's old post perhaps

Filename is dataExt2.
Link is http://briefcase.rediff.com/bn/br/pjhapondy///Shared/dataExt2?d=0

But now file is availble here and satya has given link here in his post