NSE Amibroker Database 5 yrs with self update

1536474553653.png

Giving me the error above.. my antivirus disabled, worked perfectly with previous version and with google finance.. please help and keep up the hard work..
Thanks..

OneThatGotAway

Google finance has stopped giving data .
if old version works for u then u may go back to old version and use yahoo ...
i just checked and yahoo feed is working still so clearly it;s your internet. or some app is blocking quote ..
From pic it looks internet problem.

Last edited:
Google finance has stopped giving data .
if old version works for u then u may go back to old version and use yahoo ...
i just checked and yahoo feed is working still so clearly it;s your internet. or some app is blocking quote ..
From pic it looks internet problem.
Thanks for detailed reply... I will try afresh..

Riskyman

@OneThatGotAway Hi!. I downloaded Amibroker from the googledrive link you provided. When I link it to my data feed and run it, I get the following error. Any chance you know why this is happening and how I may be able to fix it?
Attaching a pic of the error.
Capture.JPG

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Thanks @ocil .There is no AFL. I just downloaded and installed. This came up on the first attempt. I cannot even remove/ as it says : no afl found"
Yes @Riskyman ,thatswhy it says it did not find afl bcoz its looking for the previously linked afl to that database , just delete that chart and add a new chart and then drag n drop whichever AFL u like (as @ocil posted above, but on new chart).

Also , B4 doing anything, Open that DataBase folder and DELETE the following file
Broker.Master
And optionally u may delete the following files too
Broker.watch
Broker.Workspace
Dont worry these files will be Rebuilt with your config on next use by u.

Last edited:
@OneThatGotAway firstly thank you for sharing the data and amibroker. I have downloaded the crack and was using it sucessfully. But i did one backtest on the data with rocket jet afl. And after one day i got the licence issue. Has any body faced this kind of issue. I have tried to clean the suggested entry in registry and also the folders which are suggested as fix but no help. Please help i can't format the machine now as this is time consuming and long process and also next time this can also happen.

@OneThatGotAway firstly thank you for sharing the data and amibroker. I have downloaded the crack and was using it sucessfully. But i did one backtest on the data with rocket jet afl. And after one day i got the licence issue. Has any body faced this kind of issue. I have tried to clean the suggested entry in registry and also the folders which are suggested as fix but no help. Please help i can't format the machine now as this is time consuming and long process and also next time this can also happen.
Have you blocked Amibroker for making connections on internet ? ( I mean blocked on windows firewall )
That is required, else your said issue will happen.

YouTube link for help -

( As of now uninstall Amibroker, reinstall it and block it on windows firewall ..)

ATB.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk