NSE Amibroker Database 5 yrs with self update

Thank you very much bhai ...installed like a piece of cake having more fun. Thanks again

Hi OneThatGotAway,

I am using this database from few months now. However I am facing Issues with the prices manytimes , for example take instance of "MOTHERSUMI" , recent data for last 1-2 month are fine which probably has been updated from Google in Amibroker. However , If i just go back few months ago, I see long bars as you can see in the screenshot attached. I went ahead and looked for Splits etc and I didnt find anything in Moneycontrol etc. So, I believe there is some issue in data.

Big Red Bars shown are from 6-6-2017 to 23-6-2017. Big Green Bars 27-04-2017 to 02-05-2017. Timeframe - daily.

Is there any way to solve it ? Help me with your views. I have found these types of issue many places.

Regards.
MOTHERSUMI_ISSUE.png

cloudTrader

Hi OneThatGotAway,

I am using this database from few months now. However I am facing Issues with the prices manytimes , for example take instance of "MOTHERSUMI" , recent data for last 1-2 month are fine which probably has been updated from Google in Amibroker. However , If i just go back few months ago, I see long bars as you can see in the screenshot attached. I went ahead and looked for Splits etc and I didnt find anything in Moneycontrol etc. So, I believe there is some issue in data.

Big Red Bars shown are from 6-6-2017 to 23-6-2017. Big Green Bars 27-04-2017 to 02-05-2017. Timeframe - daily.

Is there any way to solve it ? Help me with your views. I have found these types of issue many places.

Regards.
View attachment 24093
This happens when data is imported from two different sources. The values of two different sources get mixed up thats why this kind of awkward bars. There is an option in Quote editor if this is for few symbols. You can delete the quotes of that particular dates & import data for those dates again from the primary source of data.

OneThatGotAway

Last edited:

pannet1

dear sir, thank you very much. worked fluently for me, but have one query that 2013 and 2014
data seems to be weekly data, is it correct sir?
luckydinesh,

Sir !?!?

@OneThatGotAway will treat it as an insult. He is just aged between a toddler and young boy who learnt to trade before he started drinking milk.

but, he taught us something...that is helping all of us....so said sir....;)
by the way, seems SAIL data is not proper.
one more thing, though i am a older but still like to watch Dragon Ball-Z :cool::cool:
can u correct it @OneThatGotAway.
thanks

Last edited: