NSE Amibroker Database 5 yrs with self update

OneThatGotAway

i don;t trade following amibroker.. but i can say u higher the time frame greater is profit...
and all matter is time . i go for 10 min to 1 hrs time frame to daily weekly

People with stacks of money create trend as they please .. gaps scam etc u cann;t predict trend but u can see trend has begun
and stock is 4% up already gap ...so u want to buy at that 4% ?
if u buy at 4% they will extarck your patience doing fibonachii taking stock down to 3.98% lol
then u think ohh i got in at wrong time
u sell next two days u see 3% 3% rally back to back ...
=========================
so did i made money buying nope why ? coz i tried to time market i tried to predit
stock openes 4% up u short
it goes 3.98% down u made money then u short even more double tripple qty
then back to back rally 3 % 3% u lost all
margin call
==========================
so did i made money selling nope .why ? coz i was greedy . i thought i know it all ..
stock is crocodile unitill u grab it;s tail u be in profit and moment he turns and bite u with teeths u are history and
best part is u don;t know when he will turn

SO have a habit of buying stock and hold it til 1 yrs 3 yrs 10 yrs and yes u will make money if only u can SIT tight
nothing more to say

Stock market is like designed to take your money if u don;t have time ..

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
i don;t trade following amibroker.. but i can say u higher the time frame greater is profit...
and all matter is time . i go for 10 min to 1 hrs time frame to daily weekly

People with stacks of money create trend as they please .. gaps scam etc u cann;t predict trend but u can see trend has begun
and stock is 4% up already gap ...so u want to buy at that 4% ?
if u buy at 4% they will extarck your patience doing fibonachii taking stock down to 3.98% lol
then u think ohh i got in at wrong time
u sell next two days u see 3% 3% rally back to back ...
so did i made money buying nope why ? coz i tried to time market i tried to predit
stock openes 4% up u short
it goes 3.98% down u made money then u short even more double tripple qty
then back to back rally 3 % 3% u lost all
margin call
so did i made money selling nope .why ? coz i was greedy . i thought i know it all ..
stock is crocodile unitill u grab it;s tail u be in profit and moment he turns and bite u with teeths u are history and
best part is u don;t know when he will turn

SO have a habit of buying stock and hold it til 1 yrs 3 yrs 10 yrs and yes u will make money if only u can SIT tight
nothing more to say

Stock market is like designed to take your money if u don;t have time ..
I know you are a great Croc catcher. I have seen it in the other thread of yours. It makes my head spin.

OneThatGotAway

mhm ok what u want which one be specific and i will add those in next monthly update..
i have listed nifty 50 and nifty next 50 and nifty midcap ,largecap shares ....
be specific post list of what script i will try to include it :xD

And there are 328 scripts ... idk how u got 270 number lol
delete your database and redownload my database from start of page 1 .

=ONE more FIX==============
For ppls getting liscense ERROR issue

delete whole directory of amibroker ..... and i mean manually go in directory and delete full amibroker directory and reinstall from my setup.

OR short fix :== go inside amibroker directory and delete folder called Plugins that is source of problem..

mhm ok what u want which one be specific and i will add those in next monthly update..
i have listed nifty 50 and nifty next 50 and nifty midcap ,largecap shares ....
be specific post list of what script i will try to include it :xD

And there are 328 scripts ... idk how u got 270 number lol
delete your database and redownload my database from start of page 1 .

=ONE more FIX==============
For ppls getting liscense ERROR issue

delete whole directory of amibroker ..... and i mean manually go in directory and delete full amibroker directory and reinstall from my setup.

OR short fix :== go inside amibroker directory and delete folder called Plugins that is source of problem..
Sir

Can you pleae guide how to export Intraday data to text file for scrips with NSE:XXXX (where XXXX is the symbol name). I have downloaded an "Export intraday data to ASCII" - which works for all stocks except stocks with NSE:XXXX.

warm regards-RB