NSDL Speed-E and IdeaS

Is anyone using NSDL Speed-E and IdeaS websites to view their portfolios? Are there any charges for availing these services?
I have been using Speed-e and Ideas for over 3-4 years now.There is no extra charge for viewing the balance, you can even give your share transfer instructions after market hours or on holidays for execution on next working day.You get your statements of holding and transactions of any period ( upto last 1 year I think ) . When you give delivery of the shares through Speed-e, DP charges normal transaction charges ( some DPs charge reduced charges for Speed-e). Annual Maintenance Charges are payable as per DP schedule.

My experience is very good...go for it.

Smart_trade

In my account, only IDEAS is enabled. When I try to enable SPEEDE, it errors out saying atleast one CM BP ID is required. There is space for 5 CM BP IDs and 2 are pre-filled and not editable.

What is CM BP ID? How do I proceed?

In my account, only IDEAS is enabled. When I try to enable SPEEDE, it errors out saying atleast one CM BP ID is required. There is space for 5 CM BP IDs and 2 are pre-filled and not editable.

What is CM BP ID? How do I proceed?
CMBP ID is your broker's ID. You have to get a form from your DP, get it filled and signed for acceptance from your broker and give it to your DP. The DP will then enable your broker's CMBP ID as pre-defined field in your Speed -e after which you can transfer shares through internet to your broker for your pay-in obligations.

Smart_trade

CMBP ID is your broker's ID. You have to get a form from your DP, get it filled and signed for acceptance from your broker and give it to your DP. The DP will then enable your broker's CMBP ID as pre-defined field in your Speed -e after which you can transfer shares through internet to your broker for your pay-in obligations.

Smart_trade
In that case, the 2 IDs which are prefilled must the broker's ID, correct?

I have been using Speed-e and Ideas for over 3-4 years now.There is no extra charge for viewing the balance, you can even give your share transfer instructions after market hours or on holidays for execution on next working day.You get your statements of holding and transactions of any period ( upto last 1 year I think ) . When you give delivery of the shares through Speed-e, DP charges normal transaction charges ( some DPs charge reduced charges for Speed-e). Annual Maintenance Charges are payable as per DP schedule.

My experience is very good...go for it.

Smart_trade
Dear Smart_trade,
Yesterday I got access to IDeAs. But my broker saying not giving speed e-access to web clients. So wanted to check with you,(i) if you are password user or smart card user of Speed-e facility.Since you are using it successfully both as IDEAS and SPeed facilities (ii) Can brokers restrict access to speed-e but allow for IDeAs. (iii) Are you aware under what conditions they do this.(iv) can users revoke POA after speed-e subscription.(v) do you know anyone who done this successfully ? Many Thanks.