NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nest plus latest version is updated, but the problem is same as described by gour bro.....
data table (nest plus) is not working in NOW terminal......pls, guys help us what we should do.......thanks in advance
I am also facing a similar problem. I am using ZT from Zerodha and NOW from a different broker. The problem is not resolved, even after downloading latest version of NestPlus (ver 2.9.0.0) BTW, it was working fine previously. I downloaded data last in December 1st week. But facing this issue, when I tried to download data on 24.12.14.
Please provide some solution
Thanks

gambler

yusi

There seems to be a confusion between two different problems. Cannot say if this is due to the x.y.0.3 latest upgrade.

- Gaur's issue is that his Plus is working but providing only 1 day of data. Since his Plus version is not known, either he can revert back to version 2.9.0.0 or check Plus settings where number of days of download can be set from 1 to 22. Here, it is surprising that both RKSV and Nest support says that multiple days of data is not available. Note, the Plus would behave similarly whether it is NOW or Nest.

- Biswajit & NNT's issue is that Plus is not starting at all. Besides reinstalling Plus, as gambler indicates, my support experience leads me to check one more thing -- ensure that both NOW/Nest/Plus is installed in the x86 directory for 64 bit machines. There have been at least 3 recent occasions where such users have installed in c:\Program Files, and a reinstall into c:\Program Files (x86) has solved the problem.

yusi

@R4 - Google helps. Try "I'm Feeling Lucky".

It would also help if you read a few posts near your earlier ones in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.