NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusi

Re: Nest Automated Trading

I did try talking to NestPlus support representative before posting this question. As you rightly said, they waived off their hand and pointed me towards GDFL. That's why I tried in traderji.

I'll try contacting GDFL tomorrow. But it doesn't seem right to me to ask GDFL for N+'s API.

Thanks for the quick response.
Cannot get myself to believe that NestPlus support directed you to GDFL, and also that you let it go at that.

In your place, I would insist on talking to somebody higher up, and even higher if required. This is not supposed to be your average hole-in-the-wall shop that believes in obfuscation and chalta hai. The question to be posed is why one person cannot be assigned, even 6 months after a paid product is launched, to write the documentation of a few functions in the API. Six months back it was 5 functions. Of these one did not work and, as a consequence, two more became practically meaningless.

If Omnesys has not written the doucmentation, why would you expect anybody, in Traderji or elsewhere, to have it ?

yusi

Received a reputation on this thread with a comment that (partially?) reads: Omnesys people have directed me also to contact GDFL

How does one know who wrote it? or read the full version?

yusi

Now2Ami and Nest2Ami new versions

Both NOW to AmiBroker, and Nest to Ami have an updated version.

One shortcoming so far was that when backfilling, capture would have to be stopped. This caused a gap in data when done during market hours. In the new versions, both capture and backfill can happen simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.