NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusi

Thanks. NestPlus 2.5.x ?!! Thought the series was at 1.5.

The've made changes to NOW internals that affect Now2Ami; this will require code change. Will let you know when it's done. Should be a day; but unfortunately requires a market day to test.

Somehow one is reminded of NSE behavior where they will make changes to their website, or even the recent CNX NIFTY name, without informing other than those that are directly involved. Downstream developers and users have to scramble after the event.

yusi

Ravi, can you check the link sent to you. You will find a Readme.txt with instructions.

For the quick-fix, I could check most operations including Plus backfill. Could not check live capture (obviously), and Current Day backfill (no data is available).

Let me know how it goes.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Ravi, can you check the link sent to you. You will find a Readme.txt with instructions.

For the quick-fix, I could check most operations including Plus backfill. Could not check live capture (obviously), and Current Day backfill (no data is available).

Let me know how it goes.
Thanks a lot yusi , its working now , I have backfilled some new symbols .....and it will work on live market from monday too............:thumb:

mastermind007

Just as you had guessed ;)

On a different note, I find that when exiting the new version (NOW 1.8.x), it does its chronic Unable to destroy window 197: and then Application exit successful; but the NOW.exe process stays running.
.... Time to download pslist and pskill :)

Re: Nest Automated Trading

Hi Yusi,

Code:
//Create the Nest Plus API object
plusObject = CreateObject("nest.plusapi");

//Assign a name
plusObject.SetObjectName("Example");

//Place a limit buy order
plusObject.PlaceOrder("BUY", "OrderNo_1", "MCX", "ALUMINI12OCTFUT", "DAY", "LIMIT", 1, 100.20, 0, 1, "MIS", "MyTradingID");

//Place a stop loss buy order
plusObject.PlaceOrder("BUY", "OrderNo_2", "MCX", "ALUMINI12OCTFUT", "DAY", "SL", 1, 108.20, 108.15, 1, "MIS", "MyTradingID");
Where can I get the documentation on the nest plus API?

Thanks,
Vijay

yusi

Where can I get the documentation on the nest plus API?
Obviously, the first place to ask is the vendor. After all, if you are going to subscribe to a five function API, they ought to tell you, and very specifically at that, including limitations. So far, they have been hand waving unless and all the talk has been from GDFL and vendors.

But, do tell what their response is.

Unfortunately, the N+ presence in the "Nest Plus on Traderji" thread has been missing for a considerable time now... or you could have asked there.

I did try talking to NestPlus support representative before posting this question. As you rightly said, they waived off their hand and pointed me towards GDFL. That's why I tried in traderji.

I'll try contacting GDFL tomorrow. But it doesn't seem right to me to ask GDFL for N+'s API.

Thanks for the quick response.

Status
Not open for further replies.