NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nest / Zerodha Trader to AmiBroker ver 0.7

where can i download nest to ami

An initial release of Nest Trader or Zerodha Trader to AmiBroker (Nest2Ami) is available for trials. More info.

At this point, my Nest / ZT supports only MCX. So testing is limited to scrips of this exchange. Also, full-day MCX timings conflicts with other interests; so testing has not been extensive. Of course, it should support NSE/BSE as well but that can only be confirmed by those who have migrated to the unified platform.

Nest2Ami adds an option for tick / snapshot data transfer to Ami, besides the aggregated M1 data that is the default. Backfill uses available data (was 21 days, as of now 3 or 4 days). Expecting to add Nest Plus backfill in the next release, along with maintenance from early user feedback.

yusi

Hi Yusi, did you get a chance to check with NEST Plus 1.5.0 (which is released recently)?
Have not yet done the upgrade.

However, one user (thanks you, you know who you are) confirms that there is no side-effect of the Plus 1.5 installation on the Nest2Ami backfill. This is unlike the 1.4 upgrade that broke the mappings. Using 1.4 in Settings should work for 1.5 as well.

What are the areas of improvements / new features / fixes (should be there while installing) ? It still confuses me how the automated trading function call changes happen without Nest / Zerodha Trader being upgraded, or is it just a pass-through. For example, the GetVersion() was added in 1.4 (you will have to thank me for suggesting it to Omnesys), but would not reflect in the ZT interface manifest without a new ZT version install.

VJAY

Have not yet done the upgrade.

However, one user (thanks you, you know who you are) confirms that there is no side-effect of the Plus 1.5 installation on the Nest2Ami backfill. This is unlike the 1.4 upgrade that broke the mappings. Using 1.4 in Settings should work for 1.5 as well.

What are the areas of improvements / new features / fixes (should be there while installing) ? It still confuses me how the automated trading function call changes happen without Nest / Zerodha Trader being upgraded, or is it just a pass-through. For example, the GetVersion() was added in 1.4 (you will have to thank me for suggesting it to Omnesys), but would not reflect in the ZT interface manifest without a new ZT version install.
Happy to know it works in new version of Plus .though now days am not able to check it myself due to some tech problem..(you know it :) )

yusi

yusi bhai please reply
Please read this post on the previous page; in particular, the last two lines that were specially added:

Requests only by PM (preferable) or email.

Those who post their requests here will be ignored. Keep the thread for discussions, not for requests for the utility.
Surprisingly (not really), the immediate next five posts were requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.