Votes: 115 46.7%
  • Don't have NSE-NOW or Amibroker Setup

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Thanks, But NO Thanks

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters

sudris

hi sundris,

I am having windows 7 and office 2007. The data from NSE NOW is streaming into excel but somehow I am unable to see anything in ambibroker. I think the problem could be that the database folder has the attribute of read only. My laptop is new, and it has only C drive, all folders in C drive has this attribute. I tried changing but can't get off this read only attribute, please help.
I have installed Amibroker software .How can I add data nse data with Amibroker.Also tell me what will be extension of database file.My Amibroker is not registered version.
I'm sure you both can help yourselves by referring the links in my signature. :!

Rajvir

Sudris has given good excel utility but it has expiry so am not trying that.

Regards,
Raju

Before we new readers spend tens of hours to understand this thread, will you please tell us for how much time it will work? Thank you for this effort

sudris

Sudris has given good excel utility but it has expiry so am not trying that.

Regards,
Raju

Before we new readers spend tens of hours to understand this thread, will you please tell us for how much time it will work? Thank you for this effort
no need to spend time reading entire thread, one can check the links in my signature.

regarding the time it will work, it shows you the number of days left when you do "Enable NOWRT2AB" after logging in NOW software.

hope this helps

Hi all I am Mr sivasamy frm karur I am waiting for NSE NOW to amibroker bcoz I have
a/c in zerodha i bought data in many place but I am not satisfied if any guys know about
like nse now to amibroker plz inform me
thanks all

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear sudris
I am Mr Sivasamy I hava a/c in zerodha now teminal data came to excel its updating after I cant bring to amibroker plz help me
[email protected]
K.SIVASAMY
Dear sivasamy,
Please go through links which on signature of sudri's....you can get it :)

Kudos...Exellent Utility by Sudris..

i wanted to know weather sharekhans TT can be interfaced in the same way as with NOW.. or not feasible with this utility or any modification be made?

Regards

Santosh