Votes: 115 46.7%
  • Don't have NSE-NOW or Amibroker Setup

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Thanks, But NO Thanks

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters

sudris

Sudris,

I haven't read the entire thread but would like to ask if backfill facility could be added if possible.Currently I am getting backfill from Sharekhan - Manual

Regards,
Raju
Dear Raju,

I can't may any commitment to support backfill at present. When it will be supported? there is no timeline as such. But I'll announce it here.

By the way do let me know how have been your over all experience so far.

rocky9281

First of all, I want to use IIFL platform instead of NOW.

2. I want to have time and sales for all the stocks, whose data is being caught by the excel,maybe in the same excel or something else/some other application.(If u want more details about what time and sales is, please revert back)

I am ready to pay for the developments/modifications that I may get from you

Everyone is welcome to put in his/her views/wishes.

If it deems feasible, it will get incorporated.

Choice is yours to post it here or you can reach me at - nowrt2ab at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Many many thanks. Now I can write into c drive in my windows 7 home premium edition. however, I man not getting symbols in the ambibroker. The RTD is green. I created manualy symbol as nifty, still no result.

VJAY

Dear friends,
Please recheck and do configuration step by step as mentioned my sudris.....it must work ...if not recheck all the things again.....othervise you ask and not get any replay again and again for same Q s :)

I have done ditto as per relese note. excel and a blank folder is created in c drive. In the excel i am having live data from NOW. but nothing is happing in ambibroker, please help, what am i doing wrong

sudris

Many many thanks. Now I can write into c drive in my windows 7 home premium edition. however, I man not getting symbols in the ambibroker. The RTD is green. I created manualy symbol as nifty, still no result.
do not make any changes in the sheet once you link it with NOW.
I have done ditto as per relese note. excel and a blank folder is created in c drive. In the excel i am having live data from NOW. but nothing is happing in ambibroker, please help, what am i doing wrong
  1. did you create Amibroker database in that folder? Autoconfig will only create the database folder in C:\ but the database has to be manually created by you as per the instructions given.
  2. if still there is no update in Amibroker, make sure that you have system date format as 'mm/dd/yyyy'
  3. where in the xls file are you pasting the RTD link? This location is important and has to be the very first cell(A1) of the 'NOWRTD' sheet.
  4. what version of windows are you using?

NOTE: to find important posts of this thread, checkout the links in my signature