Votes: 115 46.7%
  • Don't have NSE-NOW or Amibroker Setup

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Thanks, But NO Thanks

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters
sir
i did step by step all procedure as told in along along with NOWRT2ABLIVE
everything running fine but after creating database in amibroker for now in NOWRT2AB_DB folder i am not able to see broker.master, broker.watch and broker.workspace
ie not getting connected to amibroker.
also when i click enable NOWRT2AB its giving flash of book1,book2,book3......like this continuously
:confused:
plz tell me where i am wrong i am using windows vista sp2 ,ami5.40, n office 2007
?

sansarva

hi, I am having windows 7 home premium. This does not have secpol.msc, what setting should I do to create excel in c drive, (registry setting?)

sudris

Sudris,

the scrip chosen in topmost row in NOW is Nifty current month future. i think it is most active scrip.

the excel sheet 1time shows the value from NOW but after the rate change is stagnant.

btw, the instructions are followed rigidly. i may make some mistakes. will try another time

regards
sr114
I hope you were able to resolve the issue by referring to post # 99

Dear sudris,
Thanks for your deatiled reply....yes I made changes (date format)as per your post ....also bar time geting -5 seconds like 1st bar(9.20) shows as 9.19.55 bar...
I don't know how to export data from ami ..so will attaching data of nifty for your reference as it is in ami.....

http://www.4shared.com/file/cWQDK_kS/NIFTY11NOVFUT.html

also I want to know why your xl file shows expiry date???????????
thanks for bringing this up. ideally, it is correct. I mean it would show you 9:19:59.
Sometimes for any bar it would terminate at seconds 57 or 58 or 59. This depends on your net speed and or other bandwidth activities going on simultaneously while streaming. Free system memory also plays a vital part here.

One thing could be done in Amibroker:
Tools--->Preferences--->Intraday---> Time stamp of compressed intraday bar shows - select "End time of interval"--->Apply
for data export I'll put a separate post. I plan to do it on weekly basis with good amount of data to work with. I hardly find time on weekdays.

sudris

GREAT WORK!! Thanks a lot.

Sudris,I want a few more things to be added into the excel. Can you develop those things? If required, I can pay you for those modifications.

Shall I tell my requirements?
Everyone is welcome to put in his/her views/wishes.

If it deems feasible, it will get incorporated.

Choice is yours to post it here or you can reach me at - nowrt2ab at gmail dot com

sudris

Thanks, Sudris. It worked and the .xls file has been created in C:\

Now, should the DB be the active database in Amibroker in order to capture the data, or the
data can be captured in the background also, with Excel as the front-end...?
Dear Murthy,

Sorry if it was not clear in the release post
Operating Instructions:

To make sure no errors occur, your daily sequence of events should be as follows strictly:
1. login in NOW first.
2. open Amibroker and Open the database "C:\NOWRT2AB_DB" (only if you have not selected it to load at amibroker startup during Amibroker configuration above).
To answer your question, as the database "C:\NOWRT2AB_DB" should be the active database to avoid erroneous issues.

sudris

thanks Sundris

this is a good utility as it also gives nse time stamps to feed in
plus i also recommend

1 post ur this post http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/60503-now-real-time-feed-amiborker-7.html#post600172 as first post in thread n keep all updating in that only

2 u can also add 1 more more column in it of last trade qty if possible

3 regarding making loaction of db n live excel fixed in c: drive after clicking autoconfig if posssible u can give a blank path line it. Which can facilitate user to launch both files in any extra drive if he has along with that problem of win7 can also be overcomed by that i believe

and as metioned that its needed to keep NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls opened while fetching in db suppose if we have other 1 or 2 excel also opened will it effect the performance of NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls?

since right now i am configuring ur add-in not started using it, Is NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls is restricted to only 5 scripts for RTD ? if yes, can u plz raise it to 25 scripts atleast?

regards
A.D
Thanks

1. I have been trying to get this thread a make over and get all information in one single post but unfortunately have not been able to catch a mod/admin of TJ to get things done. You may be aware, one cannot edit his own posts if the posts are more than 24 hrs old. Only the mods/admins can edit it after 24 hrs. None of the ones I approached responded to my request, sad part.

Edit: I've linked the important posts of this thread in my signature.

___
  2. this part is taken care of, sit relaxed
  3. there are certain shortcomings for this. I'll see what could be done. As this is the initial phase, users may have some issues. But eventually you will see all things fitting in.
  4. working with other excel files while streaming ideally shouldn't create any bugs, NOWRT2AB was designed considering this point. But I've not yet tested it while live streaming.

sir
i did step by step all procedure as told in along along with NOWRT2ABLIVE
everything running fine but after creating database in amibroker for now in NOWRT2AB_DB folder i am not able to see broker.master, broker.watch and broker.workspace
ie not getting connected to amibroker.
also when i click enable NOWRT2AB its giving flash of book1,book2,book3......like this continuously
:confused:
plz tell me where i am wrong i am using windows vista sp2 ,ami5.40, n office 2007
?
Dear Ankit, please read the release post and the instructions mentioned there carefully. I wont be in a position to repeat every bit again and again due to time constraints.

Autoconfig will only create directory for Amibroker database but it will not create the database, you will have to create it manually.

Last edited:
Dear sudris,
Thanks for your deatiled reply....yes I made changes (date format)as per your post...

also I want to know why your xl file shows expiry date???????????
Yes, I too would like to know why a expiry date is there...??

and how to proceed once the xl file is expired..??

:confused::confused:

Thks,
s.k.d.b.09

sudris

hi, I am having windows 7 home premium. This does not have secpol.msc, what setting should I do to create excel in c drive, (registry setting?)
another good reason for me to dislike windows....

check if Autoconfig creates the file 'C:\NOWRT2ABLIVE.xls'
if not, try this -
control panel--->system and security--->administrative tools---> local security policy--->security settings--->Local Policies--->Double-click Security Options--->Double-click Accounts:Administrator account status--->Enabled--->Apply--->OK to all Dialogues--->Restart
else try option 2 mentioned in post # 99

Raju

Sudris,

I haven't read the entire thread but would like to ask if backfill facility could be added if possible.Currently I am getting backfill from Sharekhan - Manual

Regards,
Raju