• Don't have NSE-NOW or Amibroker Setup

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Thanks, But NO Thanks

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters

sudris

Dear All

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm sure, many of you have been waiting for the arrival of an utility/software to get live data from NOW and feed it right away to Amibroker at blazing speeds.

It gives me great pleasure to announce the birth of this long awaited utility which will grab data from NOW and feed it to Amibroker on a real time basis.

Some of the salient features of this utility called "NOWRT2AB" are :

• The utility is nothing but a simple excel sheet, yes you read it correctly!
  • Much faster than traditional DDE based feeds
  • Supports multiple scrips/tickers
  • .......and much more
But hold on for a while, as the utility is not yet ready.
I'll be posting it here soon.
Request you all to try and give feedback once I post the link.

But before that do let me know if you are interested in any such utility.
I mean do you use Amibroker and NOW? Please cast your votes in the Poll.

Thanks
Code:
//*sudris//usdk*//

sudris

@vxl,
Thanks for your query.
presently the baby is just born and may not be able to back fill as of yet readily.
But back fill could be on the cards later on depending on the performance and the user feedback.

In short, NOWRT2AB is in its primitive stages and has to undergo thorough assessments.

ocil

@vxl,
Thanks for your query.
presently the baby is just born and may not be able to back fill as of yet readily.
But back fill could be on the cards later on depending on the performance and the user feedback.

In short, NOWRT2AB is in its primitive stages and has to undergo thorough assessments.
pls count me . i am looking for this last 3 months..:clapping:

sudris

@ Metatrader, I rarely use MS. But I'll surely give it a try once it is all set for Amibroker.

I'm not aware of any MS plugin you are talking about. Please put little more light on it. Will this plugin work real time with amibroker?

kaly422000

manshi.co.in is a leader in such software , i think. they have now extracter as well iifl,tradetiger, odin as well.
they have a well backfill technology. but some short coming is there with these type of software compare to direct server based systems. but they sud be cheapest solution. very few developers r engaged with such software, so welcome to u.

sudris

Metatrader, I get your point. I'll try to work it out for metastock. But any trader would hardly use two TA softwares simultaneously. so that beats the point of feeding to metastock. However one can have an option to feed to MS or AB...but MS at some time later....

sudris

manshi.co.in is a leader in such software , i think. they have now extracter as well iifl,tradetiger, odin as well.
they have a well backfill technology. but some short coming is there with these type of software compare to direct server based systems. but they sud be cheapest solution. very few developers r engaged with such software, so welcome to u.
yes i'm aware of Manshi. Anyways thanks
that's a gr8 one. but as yahoo and google don't support futures and open interest it is limited to equity only.