Now/Excel/Amibroker

Friends i solve the problem, intra-day RT data from ur trading terminal to AmiBroker with Excel, u may get maximum 55 scrips data of ur choice, I can pick RT data from EXCEL automatically, if u need send me a private message Dhiraj Sood (nifty46) 09463918456

Last edited:
Friends i solve the problem, intra-day RT data from ur trading terminal to AmiBroker with Excel, u may get maximum 55 scrips data of ur choice, I can pick RT data from EXCEL automatically, if u need send me a private message Dhiraj Sood (nifty46) 09463918456
Can it be posted here ? or pm is a must ?

Smart_trade

Steve

Hi nifty46,:)
Josh1 has this utility on this forum which is free, it populates RT data from Terminal to Amibroker via excel,
I'm using it for one of my segments, is yours any different, or better.

Steve

Sir JOSH JI utility is best if u configure proper, i m not providing u any utility, i just configure ur AmiBroker with Excel, and data flow start in AmiBroker automatically. U need link to Excel option in ur trading terminal, If data shows in Excel i configure AMI with ur Excel, NO any monthly fee, if u need intraday backfill for cash stocks from yahoo i can provide u a script @ **** also automatic with one click for intra backfill, if u *** extra *** i provide u google one minute and 15 days one minute backfill for ur choices listed cash stock with one click only ENJOY, with regards Dhiraj Sood (nifty46)

lvgandhi

Sir JOSH JI utility is best if u configure proper, i m not providing u any utility, i just configure ur AmiBroker with Excel, and data flow start in AmiBroker automatically. U need link to Excel option in ur trading terminal, If data shows in Excel i configure AMI with ur Excel, NO any monthly fee, if u need intraday backfill for cash stocks from yahoo i can provide u a script @ **** also automatic with one click for intra backfill, if u *** extra *** i provide u google one minute and 15 days one minute backfill for ur choices listed cash stock with one click only ENJOY, with regards Dhiraj Sood (nifty46)
Instead of configuring for each individual for 30 minutes as you posted, you can post the procedure here so that your help will be needed only for those who can not work on that. That will reduce your trouble also.

Instead of configuring for each individual for 30 minutes as you posted, you can post the procedure here so that your help will be needed only for those who can not work on that. That will reduce your trouble also.
he wants Rs. for do this

"Behara galat jagah aa gaya use pata hi nahi yaha kitne expert hai"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks
Abhishek