Novice trader seeking comments

Hi everyone. I am Prabhakar , trading in f&o since last year. I have made all loss. I don't want to give up. So again I have started it with taking loan. Now I am having call positions in Larsen,beml,indusjnd bank for this expiry..all are nearest calls. This time I really don't want to loose. Can u please share your opinions on my positions?!

VJAY

Hi everyone. I am Prabhakar , trading in f&o since last year. I have made all loss. I don't want to give up. So again I have started it with taking loan. Now I am having call positions in Larsen,beml,indusjnd bank for this expiry..all are nearest calls. This time I really don't want to loose. Can u please share your opinions on my positions?!
Dear Prabhakar,
My advise .....please close all your positions and return your loan amount !!!!!!!!!!
NEVER TRADE WITH BORROWED MONEY

WOW!!

Sorry to hear that you are trading on loan.

Get out ASAP and repay the loan amount. Don't even think of trading at the moment.

But then again, you won't take this advice and you will lose that money and get yourself in trouble.

So what i suggest is find ways to repay the loan amount. That should be your top priority right now.

Trading and recovering your loss is the least of your problems.