Novice...in desperate need for a guide

I am a housewife....I have been trading for the past two months and lost a lot of money..i had no idea abt the field and so took calls from sptulsian and sharekhan.....and i sunk.....and now i wanna know if theres anyone here who can just guide me daily through the day and help me learn better...so that i can understand the what and why questions i always get when following a call..and i am also not so good at math...but i really wanna learn this but i dont know whts gng wrong....so can someone from here please help me out...

and please i wanna start from the very basics and gradually learn along....
thank you

amitrandive

I am a housewife....I have been trading for the past two months and lost a lot of money..i had no idea abt the field and so took calls from sptulsian and sharekhan.....and i sunk.....and now i wanna know if theres anyone here who can just guide me daily through the day and help me learn better...so that i can understand the what and why questions i always get when following a call..and i am also not so good at math...but i really wanna learn this but i dont know whts gng wrong....so can someone from here please help me out...

thank you
First , stop trading on advisory calls.
Start Here

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/6072-teach-man-fish.html#post38532

You don't need to be very very good at maths to trade successfully.
School level mathematics is enough.
:thumb:

manishchan

thank you

First of all stop being "Desperate" !!! and second... STOP TRADING..!!

So ur question would be.. "Then, what to do mister ?" Here you go.. I'm gonna sound lil funky today.. but I'm trying to make you understand that trading is not as easy as it looks from outside.

You are talking like, "I started performing heart surgery since the last 2 months and have killed many patients. I have no idea about the field (ie. bypass surgery, heart, body part... I'm not a doctor to start with)." I saw a youtube video on how to perform surgery on a frog and I thought.. why not start with human body directly. But I'm in big trouble now.
Can anyone here please help me here and guide me daily how to keep my patients alive while I open and replace his heart valve... ? I want to really learn this.. plz... plz...... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ok thats it... Hope you understood what I'm trying to say. Trading in stock market is as difficult as having any other full fledged profession. It takes time to learn... time to practice and time to gain experience..

If you want to start with very basic... then first thing is DO NOT trade for the next 6 months... and only learn step by step... TJ has many threads for beginners... best to start for novice is this...

http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/9373-new-members-please-read.html

All the Best !!!!