not able to square off

i sold 40 shars of rpp infra at 66RS on 08/12/2010.... my share broker is angelbroking... they said i will be charged 7% on days high in next three days... what shall i do.... pls help...

rajeshn2007

i sold 40 shars of rpp infra at 66RS on 08/12/2010.... my share broker is angelbroking... they said i will be charged 7% on days high in next three days... what shall i do.... pls help...
nothing will happen.
btw, why did you short sell, if aren't having shares?

OptionScalper

my question is if your stock price falls.. then will you get benefit in auction ...or not..??...if somebody benefitted by this auction process......I too had to face another auction on monday ...but market is falling thats why the query..?

yes if market falls continuousy for three days u will be benefited since auction price will be the highest of the price in three days..once i was benefitted handsomely by short selling axis bank though i had no stock of axis in my demat account..Bijoy

TraderRavi

low risk profile
yes if market falls continuousy for three days u will be benefited since auction price will be the highest of the price in three days..once i was benefitted handsomely by short selling axis bank though i had no stock of axis in my demat account..Bijoy
can you provide details of your trade...ie short sell price...auction buy price...etc...

wayback..that was with mmy sharekhan account..i have to find ot that from my ledger....as i dointraday trading much it will take time for me to search those particular trades.Bijoy