Noob here

I am no one to suggest you anything but do not commit redundant mistakes. Finish your CA first, get professionally competent with a steady source of income then put your money in the markets.

Not to demoralize you, sharing hard fact - being new, there is 95% chance that you will lose all of your capital - may be multiple times because of our common "taking revenge" mindset.

Getting in is very easy, getting out is not.

i'm a CA student with having theorotical knowledge of stock analysis
Doubt! What do you mean by theoretical knowledge of stock analysis? AFAIK there is either Technical or Fundamental analysis of Stock Market.

i'm here for learning something new
Depends on what all books/concepts you have covered so far. Are you yet to appear for your Groups or preparing for Final?

checkmate7

i'm a CA student with having theorotical knowledge of stock analysis
i'm here for learning something new
Better check this out it has links for all the important thread..
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/timepasss-notes.60900/
It is @timepass notes he has compiled well at one place...study well before plunging into..There is no shortcut...And keep regularly visiting this forum since all the traders talk you will not get anywhere else their experience their mistakes their victory their innovation all at one place :) ...

TradeOptions

Welcome @wanted
We were all noob at some point of time.

Pay attention to the good advise given above by both senior members.

@Loss_Lover , brother I think he means to say that he simply has the THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE which one gains by reading books etc. and does not yet have the PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE or experience, which one gains by doing the trading practically with real money.

Regards

@Loss_Lover , brother I think he means to say that he simply has the THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE which one gains by reading books etc. and does not yet have the PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE or experience, which one gains by doing the trading practically with real money.
Unfortunately, the only practical experience available for a newbie in the markets is LOSS no matter who you are, no matter what your educational, financial, family background is, no matter how intelligent (IQ) you are. As they say, a trader is not made until he/she loses.

And please do not tell me that an investor is not a trader - its just the matter of timeframe. To me everybody is a Trader - even the neurons of our brain trade thoughts. :p

It takes needs years of practice, dedication, benevolence and perseverance to turn the table and become consistently profitable.

In trading there is nothing "new", it's just that whether one is aware of the methods or not. A company - products/consumers changes with time but the human psychology or general perceived mindset cannot.

I was wondering what concepts OP has studied so far in terms of TA/FA - and accordingly we could think what he wants as "new"?

BTW out of many great helpful post/threads in Traderji, I will request @wanted to read THE STAGES OF A TRUE TRADER before anything else.

Last edited:

Shav

If you are new to stock trading, then good advice would be to start learning trading stocks. Also try to open a demo account in order to test your knowledge. Only after you gain enough confidence open a real account and start trading with small initial capital

Mishra_86

If you are new then i would first recommend to read some trading books, observe the markets and scan news related to trading. When you feel confident you can start to trade preferably with a small amount.