None of the brokers are safe for traders like us!! The truth about brokers: How they scam and exploit traders like us!

yea Nse should make compulsory for broker to make nest as trading platform
along with laggy cheap trading platform broker offer that fails always when needed

And you open case register a complaint with sebi u will get full amount refund
@ godfather

For sake of NSE stop doing options ... thats easiest way to loose money .
We all know how does option ends . you be in loss

better is to trade nifty futures

Not agree with you regarding options trading..............................:)

Last edited:

newtrader101

Exchange says SL-M order was taken away in options to reduce the possibility to a sudden flood of stop orders getting executed, and the price makes sudden drastic moves. (Isn't that the correct explanation?)
Well, wouldn't trading be lot safer if one cancels the other orders were enabled (somewhat like bracket orders). That is you when you enter the position, you place both target and stop orders. If either executes, the other auto cancels. Nowadays as bracket orders are not available, you have to keep checking to cancel the other order also, to avoid this possiblity. It'd have made traders' lives easier.
Btw, margins have been reduced to older levels in MCX. Mini lots are back :). Hopefully NSE also will see reason.

Exchange says SL-M order was taken away in options to reduce the possibility to a sudden flood of stop orders getting executed, and the price makes sudden drastic moves. (Isn't that the correct explanation?)
Well, wouldn't trading be lot safer if one cancels the other orders were enabled (somewhat like bracket orders). That is you when you enter the position, you place both target and stop orders. If either executes, the other auto cancels. Nowadays as bracket orders are not available, you have to keep checking to cancel the other order also, to avoid this possiblity. It'd have made traders' lives easier.
Btw, margins have been reduced to older levels in MCX. Mini lots are back :). Hopefully NSE also will see reason.
Can be done through GTT orders, I think. If your trading software has it.

godfather

I disagree with the removal of the SL-M order in options. It was a useful option for some traders who knew their risk and wanted to use it. It seems like an arbitrary decision that was not justified or challenged by anyone. I think a better option would have been to introduce OCO orders like bracket orders. This would have allowed us to set both targets and stops simultaneously and automatically cancel the other order when one order is executed. This would have given us more flexibility and security in our trades. OCO orders would have also helped us to avoid missing out on our target or stop-loss price and stick to our exit strategy. Instead, they have reduced our choices and increased our risks.

godfather

Hey, another glitch story came to my notice today, this time from Upstox. This feels so sad to even talk about these issues where the broker is not responsible for this kind of glitch. The whole story is available on Twitter. I really feel so frustrated sometimes. All the energy is getting wasted in fighting with our own system. In reality, we should really focus on the growth of our economy.
"Unity is strength. When there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be done"

Attachments

Last edited:

newtrader101

Lets say this issue was because of software problem. But services are paid, so is there an insurance policy by the broker or exchange to compensate the traders' loss?
GTT orders are kind of bracket orders in swing. But there is no guarantee that the stop loss will be executed in Indian brokers.
Also the margin requirements for stop-loss orders in options have been hiked since the latest revision in margin. Why is this allergy to stop loss orders?

Crypto brokers (legit ones) provide bracket orders (target and stop loss- one cancels the other) which are guaranteed to execute. I believe leading forex brokers also provide this. Is the Indian trading volume larger than the global forex volume to cite the reason of "liquidity explosion?"

Supreme Court has ruled that forex trading is illegal, If one cannot get justice in Indian exchanges and brokers, then the court needs to make forex trading legal.

Ram ke rajya me traders ko bhi justice mangta hai. Modiji ke hath yehan kyon nahin pahunchtha?

Last edited: