None of the brokers are safe for traders like us!! The truth about brokers: How they scam and exploit traders like us!

newtrader101

In Zerodha, I was trying to add to my short position in BEL today, but the order was showing to buy. I changed the tab to make it sell, and placed the order. Still, it came out as buy and the position squared off.!!!

Last edited:

godfather

There is an updated for the above issues, Zerodha will refund partial amount and rest via brokerage charges. Still we need proper guide lines and steps for the safety of customer in this kind of cases.

There is an updated for the above issues, Zerodha will refund partial amount and rest via brokerage charges. Still we need proper guide lines and steps for the safety of customer in this kind of cases.
What the traders need is a simple trading platform like NEST (I have not used Odin/Diet), and use a different platform for charting.

Vmaster369

yea Nse should make compulsory for broker to make nest as trading platform
along with laggy cheap trading platform broker offer that fails always when needed

And you open case register a complaint with sebi u will get full amount refund
@ godfather

For sake of NSE stop doing options ... thats easiest way to loose money .
We all know how does option ends . you be in loss

better is to trade nifty futures

Last edited:

godfather

@Vmaster369

Yeah, I think that person is happy that he got some resolution. More clear guidelines to protect Traders in this situation need to be addressed in IBT.

Since Zerodha is following Invotive models they could even consider some insurance options with an annual fee to cover a certain amount in case of errors like this.

@Vmaster369

Yeah, I think that person is happy that he got some resolution. More clear guidelines to protect Traders in this situation need to be addressed in IBT.

Since Zerodha is following Invotive models they could even consider some insurance options with an annual fee to cover a certain amount in case of errors like this.
I am sure that all these companies already have some kind of liability insurance. They use it frugally otherwise every trader will come up with something and they will get swamped with claims.

NEST for trading, other softwares (Kite, TradeTiger) for charting - this is my trade setup.

godfather

I am sure that all these companies already have some kind of liability insurance. They use it frugally otherwise every trader will come up with something and they will get swamped with claims.

NEST for trading, other softwares (Kite, TradeTiger) for charting - this is my trade setup.
Which broker you are using, I am still using Kite and was thinking of moving to NEST for some time now.

Which broker you are using, I am still using Kite and was thinking of moving to NEST for some time now.
I use Tradesmartonline (VNS finance) for options and Finvasia for delivery EQ.