Non-Trading Software

pkjha30

subratabera said:
www.deraradio.com is also a good site to listen to Indian and Western music. Check it out...

Subrata Bera
Hi Just checked it out. Good quality of music stereophonic (may be multichannel on my headphone) and you dont need to register. It is based in Kuwait. Most likely to stream without permission. Asked them for clarification.
I had to install RealPlayerOne( another version) It also installed Mero Media Mix which has option for eqformat such as MP3 and option to record.

Songs listing is not intutive and not exhaustive.

Mostly for Arabic
regards
pankaj

murthymsr

Hi all,

I was trying to identify a single software for all my De-compression / Compresion needs.

WINZIP was excellent but is a shareware and doesn't decompress RAR files.
WINRAR is good for RAR files only.
7-ZIP is good but without a Self Extracting file Creator.

I was searching out for a Decompression/Compression freeware that could decompress both the ZIP files and RAR files. It should also compress to the ZIP or RAR formats and should be of a small Foot-Print and with a self extracting file creator.

I could locate the software "FILZIP" and am running since a month without any problems.

You may dounload the same from :

http://www.filzip.com/en/index.html

If you are unlikely to need a Self extracting file creator, you may also use 7-ZIP, which can be downloaded from

http://www.7-zip.org/

murthymsr

Last edited:
Hi ,murthymsr,suggest Free Software For Retrieving Files Deleted Due To Running Restoreit Progr. Or Formating,program Should Work On All Size Of Deleted Files.

murthymsr

Hi all,

About CSVED

The price data of most of the data sources is in the csv format.

Different TA software needs data in a specified format and data format compatibility is a major issue.

I feel the free software CSVED will help in data manipulation (Download Link given below).

http://home.hccnet.nl/s.j.francke/software/software.htm

Abstract from CSVED help file:

quote:
With CSVed you can manipulate any CSV file, delimited with any separator.
The contents of the CSV file is visible in a listview.
You can edit, add, insert, delete and move the items in the listview.
Besides it's easy to delete and add columns and you can rearrange the column order.
A comprehensive 'save selection as ..' gives you the possibility to create new CSV files.
Search and replace is also available.
In other words, you can do everything with a CSV file you want.
:unquote

murthymsr

R

ratan jain

I am very surprised no one has mentioned system imaging software

it will help u recover your system as it was, in maybe 10 mins, without installing windows or any software again

been using it for 3 years now, saved me more than 10 times.

anyone else using system imaging?

or maybe even registry backup software ( windows built in registry backup is useless)

Dear Ratan
Hi.
I am very surprised no one has mentioned system imaging software

it will help u recover your system as it was, in maybe 10 mins, without installing windows or any software again

been using it for 3 years now, saved me more than 10 times.

anyone else using system imaging?

or maybe even registry backup software ( windows built in registry backup is useless)

Please tell me which is this software & is it free?
Thanks..