Non allotment od ntpc fpo, filled online by india infoline

Sir
I had applied for NTPC FPO online by india infoline. My application No 18227150date 04.02.10. Till date no shares have been allotted in my demat A/c nor any refund amount is credited in my A/C. When I called the helpline Number of the FPO manager i.e. Karvy, they just told me that share was not allotted due to return of check, which is totally wrong and irresponsible statement. If it was applied online where is the question of check return. My SB A/c was debited on the same date and Rs 11256 was remitted (My SB A/c statement has been attached and sent to the brokerage firm india infoline) complain cell. I had escalated the matter to my allotted RM of infoline, and Head of the Delhi office also. BUt nothing happened yet.

Earlier also, made a complain to the infoline complaint cell about the poor service provided by them, they have not responded to mail yet, rather the local people say i should close my A/c. I have lost huge amount in the share market, and now when the market ti improving a lottle, they are least bothered about it.
Pl take up the matter with india infoline so that the share is credited in my demat A/c at the earliest, or my refund is given with applicable innterest.

A Rani