No Show!

Tonite's Friday, no trading tomorrow & a week-end coming up. I should've known. No postings between 1600 hrs & now. I'll kick myself & get out of this forum in a hurry. Bye guys & have a great week-end. Am myself nursing something that's asking for a wee bit more ice. :D

comerciante_inde said:
Have you had a look at the commodity markets in India. I mean Crude, Bullion and a couple of others in particular.
Question out of the blue. Answer is yes & no. Years ago someone offered to trade the commodities market on my behalf, sugar, coffee, pork bellies, soya etc. Looked very risky at that time for me as I was'nt holding the reins in my hands. Understand that the scenario is far different now as solicited by a few more guys I heard from of late. But am not too interested in it. Have my hands full just keeping the wolves at bay in the stock markets.

Thanks for the query anyway. Regards.

jaideep said:
Question out of the blue. Answer is yes & no. Years ago someone offered to trade the commodities market on my behalf, sugar, coffee, pork bellies, soya etc. Looked very risky at that time for me as I was'nt holding the reins in my hands. Understand that the scenario is far different now as solicited by a few more guys I heard from of late. But am not too interested in it. Have my hands full just keeping the wolves at bay in the stock markets.

Thanks for the query anyway. Regards.
General Sante Fe example prompted me to ask this in a way. Absolutely no offences taken or intended.

If you look to commodities in a slightly more detail, I am sure you will appreciate how much easy it is to keep the wolves at bay.

The omnipotent fact still remains - 'The Golden Rule is that people with the Gold make all the rules'. At least in this case
> quantum of gold needed to be a successful wolf is very high and odds favor 'real traders' not wolves.
> it is not like watching a 'fixed' cricket match and jumping at every six or run out. In this case betting is actually 'the game' and nothing is fixed.

Happy Trading.

comerciante_inde said:
General Sante Fe example prompted me to ask this in a way. Absolutely no offences taken or intended.

If you look to commodities in a slightly more detail, I am sure you will appreciate how much easy it is to keep the wolves at bay.

The omnipotent fact still remains - 'The Golden Rule is that people with the Gold make all the rules'. At least in this case
> quantum of gold needed to be a successful wolf is very high and odds favor 'real traders' not wolves.
> it is not like watching a 'fixed' cricket match and jumping at every six or run out. In this case betting is actually 'the game' and nothing is fixed.

Happy Trading.
No offence taken my dear friend. I'm all ears to what you have to say. :)