No postings from Traderji

faifar22 said:
thanks a lot
however it is seen that when a market is near its height the penny stock start to fall as the perception is that the bull run is over and bear will take over. so my question is whether it is advisable to invest in penny stock now or wait for correction in the market. my views might be wrong .please guide me and clears my doubts as i holdthe advise of senior members in hightest regards
Ya traderji.. same with me.. market is at its heights.. is it advisable to invest now..?

Awaiting ur reply
Nagzu

Traderji

Super Moderator
VICKY_SEEKINGINR said:
Hello Traderji

Thanks For This Information, But I Have A Question About
Its Current Financial Position Its Net Profit Is -82.79
And Adjusted Eps Also Is -13.41

But In Metastock Charts Its Showing Uptrend And Also
Volume Is Also Increased...

I Cant Understand How This Stock Is Moving Without Any Profit??

I Am Watching It Since 11

Once Enterd At 14 And Exited At 13 Due To Its Negative Financial Report..

But I Was Wrong.....

If You Have A Time Then Please Clear My Doubts Regarding This Negative
Finance Issue...

Thank You Very Much
Markets generally discount the future and not the current or past earnings. So if this stock is going up there could be some kind of restructuring/turnaround in this company.

Traderji

Super Moderator
faifar22 said:
thanks a lot
however it is seen that when a market is near its height the penny stock start to fall as the perception is that the bull run is over and bear will take over. so my question is whether it is advisable to invest in penny stock now or wait for correction in the market. my views might be wrong .please guide me and clears my doubts as i holdthe advise of senior members in hightest regards
I am reproducing what I had commented earlier in my post Pitfalls of investing in Penny Stocks

Penny stocks have always been considered speculative and easily manipulated.

By influencing investors with misleading data on a company, fraudulent brokers or companies can hype up the price of a stock, then sell their own shares once the price reaches a certain level. This scam, known as "pump and dump," is practically as old as the stock market.

Since the earliest days of the stock markets, promoters, phony research groups and unscrupulous brokerage firms lured novice investors into believing a given penny stock was the next Infosys.

Often, they do not actually explain why a company is so successful or what it actually does; they distract readers with fancy financial charts and details of their successful track record.

They then try to suck you in with these huge returns, but there's no accountability as to what's behind them. Big increase in trading volume or sudden changes in a stock's price, especially when limited financial data on the company is available, may indicate that some sort of fraud or manipulation is taking place.

I personally believe that only investors who are able to do the necessary research on a company -- and who are prepared to lose 100 percent of their investment -- should get involved with penny stocks!

Of course, there are a few tales of hidden riches. But for every miracle, there are thousands of losers. When you look at financial markets from a distance, there are many sheep and a few wolves!

You don't make money by buying penny stocks. You make money by selling penny stocks, not as an investor, but as a stock broker. The stock brokers are the principal ones making a killing in the penny stock business, not the naive investor. As all of you must be knowing, they charge huge commissions when compared to the price of the penny stock.

Traderji said:
Here is one penny stock that I consider to be a good BUY:

Parekh Platinum
sir i jus want to know is Parekh Platinum is still a hold ?? pls advice sir...can u give me a time frame for the targets ?????? thanx a lot

Traderji

Super Moderator
am_investor said:
Hi Traderji,

Has the so called correction finally arrived... and where do you see market going from hereon...

Regards,

am_investor...
Its a bit too early to say at the moment. One should wait for a few more days for a confirmation.