no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

abhiwhy

hi, abhi, there is any AFL for your setup?
sorry !!!there is not any .

it has been long time no update?

nilesh:eek:
sorry , i was not getting enough time , and also preparing and testing some new techniques in spare times, most probably starting my new thread on this sunday.

dear abhiwhy what will u say if we use 20 min and 50 min cross over and volume spike exit
it seems good , but in case of higher period moving average crossover i have found , its too late to enter into trade and thus generating not so bigger profit potentials as there should be .

sorry !!!there is not any .

sorry , i was not getting enough time , and also preparing and testing some new techniques in spare times, most probably starting my new thread on this sunday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi,

waiting eagerly for new techniques, and no sorry plz.

thanx

Raghavacc

@ Abhi,

Lagta hai ki Master Naya Takniq Banane me lage huie hain.( Phas cheke hain:lol:) .Thoda to yahan pe aake hamari bhalai kia karo!!.

Regards
Raghav

Last edited:
Hi,
thank you your good work,i am new to the stock market and like to do some intraday trading,i am having a account with angel and the brokrege is .15 for intra day,so i am keen to learn more pls do healp me how to use amibroker and do intra day,my intial amount is 1lakh and wants to make atlest 1k per day do you think its posible,i will be thak full to you for your kind advice..astermohanty

crown