no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

Raghavacc

We traders love Market crash as falling is 4 times faster than rise.!!!:clap:
A tiny interpretation of candlestick analysis from my side on daily chart of Nifty.

The market Mantra is when everyone including your kid is bearish, big fishes come and bulldoze.Can that be at 4500 or 4000?or else.........

Regards
Raghav

Raghavacc

its so confusing man...i am long on nifty and it is really screwing up every day....
I personally feel " right person in wrong trade":lol:

Every one now have joined "bear (not beer) club".Why do you keep yourself isolated?:D

Regards
Raghav

Raghavacc

Over next few days Would share some of my readings and understanding.

People say Market is very complex and thereby make their minds much more complex.However most of the great traders world has produced hardly completed post graduation.

It is a fact that worlds most complicated issues have simplest answers.

1. Americans when went in to the space initially tried to note down all observations by writing it in a note pad.However they couldn't do that because in space we lack gravity and ink wont flow down .so one cannot write.

Then Americans came back to earth and spent many years and huge funds on research for making a pen which can write in space.

Brilliant russsians never scratched their head. They tried for simplest answer.They got it.

What they did?

They used Pencil.!!!

2. Few decades back a soap making factory in Japan faced a problem of declining sales due to frequent complaints from customers. The complaint was that the plastic box in which the soap was packed were coming empty when they bought their brand of soaps from stores.

As we know Japanese are one of the most brilliant and cool headed people in the world.
The problem solving task was assigned to the production manager.What he did was very impressive and simple.

He bought a table fan and kept it at the end of the conveyor belt which carried the plastic box containing soap.The empty boxes were blown off due to wind and box with soaps continued their journey!!

We have something called Panchangam in which the sunrise,sunset,eclipse of thousands of years were written down many centuries ago when they didn't had any sophisticated devices to analyse the solar planets.How was it possible.

Evidence says that our ancestors during those days used to 90% of minds potential.

You might have heard of Tenali Ramkrishna and Birbal .Both were kept as Ministers By the kings Krishnadevaraya and Akbar respectively because they could solve anything and everything just by using their intellectual mind.Pls read their stories if you get time.Its funny and highly interesting.

Lets not forget the fact that health,wealth and solutions to most intricated issues lies within and not outside.How to search that is left to each individual.

Regards
Raghav

rajputz

I personally feel " right person in wrong trade"

Every one now have joined "bear (not beer) club".Why do you keep yourself isolated?

Regards
Raghav
Because the charts are showing me to be bullish

Raghavacc

Because the charts are showing me to be bullish
Going up is easy.Sustaining there is a challenge.Sometimes covering comes in the disguise of a rally.

However Market has its own logic. My and your's Opinoins are individualistic.

Regards
Raghav

veluri1967

Contribution from my side.

We all know that japanese are fond of tasty sea food.

A fisherman used to catch fish and bring them to shore and sell them for a profit. Some day he found that his sales were going down. He requested a wise man to find out the reason. Wise man conducted a survey and found out the reason that the fish sold by fisherman is not tasting good. But the problem was that the fisherman was selling the same fish which he used to. But why the change in consumers' taste. The wiseman found that the fish used to be caught nearby shore at earlier days, but now the fish are cought at deeper lengths from shore. By the time, fish reach the shore a lot of time is passed and the fish is dead or rotten. Thus it is tasteless. The fisherman devised a plan and accordingly he made a small pond like structure in his boat and put all of his cought fish in the pond and carried it to the shore and sold them. Even then the sales were not going up. Consumers complained the same ie tasteless. Now, the fisherman is up with no clue what to do next. The wiseman given a simple solution which has made the sales to shoot up.

The solution is .........................

that he asked fisherman to put a Shark in the pond.

The question is why Shark?

When the Shark is in the pond, the fish run fast to escape from shark attacks and thus the natural balance of the sea is maintained in the pond and thus the fish retained its taste.

No sharks in the pond makes fish duller and tasteless.

Likewise no jerks in the stock market makes us duller and dim.
Jolts make us smarter and efficient.

What do you say?

Last edited:

abhiwhy

presently i can say that i m more bearish than bullish , mkts are strongly range bound and thats why no direction is clear , also now or later mrkts have to correct substantially so there may develop any big- big crash any time and this may be a good time for such thing , also some buying can be seen at lower levels therefore overall there is a huge confusion at this point of time , i don't carry any overnight posion nowdays and before mkt takes any definite direction i m not gonna trade either way .

abhiwhy

dow jones down more than 200 points now:annoyed:

what about nifty ??????????????? :confused:

banking secor going to be greatest loser tomorrow .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

expectations of great crash !!!!!! crash !!!!!!crash !!!!!!!! below 4766 .

lets see :lol: