no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

abhiwhy

Sorry sorry sorry for late reply , i m still holding actually , i forgot to set the stoploss and am still holding , i thinks markets have seen enough lows and should show some recovery ,

and we have only two days for settlement and market will
definitely do something unguessable or unpredictable so it may not be very strange to see nifty above 5200 on settlement day lets see what happens .

what about maruti and nifty....are u long or short?
:)
Hi,

Look out for these stocks , purvankara, indowind energy (good to buy at the current levels of Rs .. 48 or 55), FCS software , sal steel , shiva cement , acc cement , deep industries , tube , infomedia to reach Rs.. 70 , arvind to reach Rs . 60 to 70 within 40 days... ,

look out for these..

Remember me..

Hoping for the best...

Ram Srinivasan

rajputz

hold on to maruti abhi....it is just the temporary phase....it will go up but just checking the patience of the holder.....wait for two three days....i have again bought it...

abhiwhy

hold on to maruti abhi....it is just the temporary phase....it will go up but just checking the patience of the holder.....wait for two three days....i have again bought it...
FINALLY OUT OF MARUTI , AT LOSS , learnt two lesson ,

1) avoiding/missing stoploss is a crime .
2) ride better quality cars .(my sweetheart tatamotors never cheated me like that )

no holding now totally on cash , let mkt clear its direction because, first it has fallen enough and may bounce back , and second if falls further what one is gonna do , next key level (support stands around 4750 , will buy in bulk there if it so happens ) .
:clap::clap:

Raghavacc

2) ride better quality cars .(my sweetheart tatamotors never cheated me like that )
So you want to ride nano it seems:lol::lol:

Regards
Raghav

abhiwhy

Hi everyone today something special happened today and I think it may have a very long term consequences on our market and we should be ready for that , today 11 period ema clearly crossed 55 ema ( 11 ema represents is a short term trend and 55 period intermediate term as week have 5 trading days and hence it is 11 ema in weekly chart .) it has very-much importance in technical terms and it could be taken as a symbol of starting of a intermediate term bearish trend and there are also several reasons , since march 2009 when the bull phase was started , from that time we have been seeing a continuous bull run , and nifty retraced more than 61.8 % of total fall during bear market phase

,companies are fundamentally becoming over- valued , inflation is a major concern (not in our country but also in some other major states also such as china may be another good example ),also markets are quite above than their real economic fundamentals , all over the world , experts are saying that mkts have gone too much and any correction would be unavoidable , we can see in past data or in charts market has continuously failed to sustain supports at higher levels and always find difficulty in breaking resistances for example the breaking of 5180 was really tough when it happened, it should have acted as a support but it failed and mkt broken that level and is trading at quite lower levels , in such conditions , there should be a major correction in financial mkts ,

so if mkt falls this correction should be upto 4300 and 4000 levels (near about 38.2 -50% retracement of the net upside move). If we analyze mkt with the help of Elliot wave theory then also there should be any fall or correction after the first wave is complete so not sure but its the golden chance for the mkt to come down (correct ) and start next wave at lower or corrected levels with sound fundamentals and valuations .
if we look at past 1 month (January ) fii and dii activity we find that fii has net selling aroud -7,200 crore and dii has a net buying around 12,222 crore also fii are selling continuously for last 8 days and total selling amounts around -10926 crore where as during same time period dii has a net buying around 7734 crore one more point to note Is that for last 8 days fii have not bought (net buying ) for even a single day .

It may seem a close tie between these two but if if continued for long , it would be a clearly a strong hand vs. weak hand clash

and who have what hand and what would be result of such clash we all know quite well .

I m posting this report to express what I feel and I may be right or wrong but the probability seems strong so be alert and dont take any rise as a bull run and just take it easily and as an ordinary move, if u r long book profits and avoid more holding try to cut your bulky positions and try to get liquidity if wanna invest or trade it may be a perfect time to start looking for pherma space again .

Raghavacc

We traders love Market crash as falling is 4 times faster than rise.!!!:clap:

Market always runs on 2 bases.

1. Fundamental.
2. Sentimental.

When market gets overheated by sentimentals, fundamental comes in and corrects the course.Now after all the good news are already factored in and no great news to be expected in near term its natural that fundamental has to come out of background and kickout sentimentals.

If I am not wrong same DII's were buying @ 21000 levels last time and were expecting 27-30000 levels and then left all investors in mid waters.

We have one saying in our local langauge:" A parcel of food and a taught speech cannot last longer".I am talking of stimulus packages.

One more observation is that pre -Jan for every 150-200 points fall there used to be big reversal with Fund managers attacking with millitary precission.Post Jan not even a single day we have seen that phenomena.

Regards
Raghav