no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

abhiwhy

NSE NIFTY IS BULLISH IN INTERMEDIATE AND LONG TERM BUT BEARISH IN SHORT TERM AND IS RANGEBOUND BETWEEN 5180 AND 5300 AND WILL MOVE IN THE ZONE UNLESS IT BREAKS EITHER SIDE LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS HERE IS CHART SHOWING PRESENT CONDITIONS .

REGARDS

ABHI

rajputz

SORRY FOR LATE REPLY BUT HERE IS POSITION OF MARUTI I HOPE YOU ARE STILL HOLDING .

AFTER LONG PERIOD OF FALL THERE SEEMS SOME GOOD SIGNS OF RECOVERY AND I HAVE ALSO BOUGHT ONE LOT TODAY @ 1432 AND MAINTAINING STRICT STOPLOSS AROUND 1408 AND TARGETS AS MENTIONED IN DIAGRAM AND WILL DEPEND ON MKT AND TREND .

REGARDS

ABHI
i am targetting maruti for 1600....atleast 1550...will go to this much i think...

abhiwhy

i am targetting maruti for 1600....atleast 1550...will go to this much i think...
what u can do is hope at least for now , jab tak buy signal hai tab tak to thik hai otherwise allah malik ......................

It may go upto 1700 in near future if almighty allows , whenever trend will change in this particular script i will tell u in advance , u can average ur price by more buying at lower levels .

Regards

abhi

rajputz

what u can do is hope at least for now , jab tak buy signal hai tab tak to thik hai otherwise allah malik ......................

It may go upto 1700 in near future if almighty allows , whenever trend will change in this particular script i will tell u in advance , u can average ur price by more buying at lower levels .

Regards

abhi
1550 and 1600 are the minimum target prediciton for me...1700 wil take time....actually market flow is disturbing it...also the results are awaited on 23rd january....

rajputz

Regards

abhi
Did you exited abhi? it hit your stoploss today i think....i havent got out of it yet...mine was at 1400.....will test it untill the last date of future settlement....if it continues to go up will then hold it for next future else will chose another share.....I think i got emotional with this share or i think my insight was telling me that nifty will recover and so do maruti, so i didnt exitted from it.