no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

I think i am not following the discipline yet....dont know about the others
hi rajputz , could you clarify a bit more what have you been lacking in terms of discipline , also is this system good for trading stocks futures .
i am a newbie and going to paper trade , please do share your views.
thanks in advance.

rajputz

hi rajputz , could you clarify a bit more what have you been lacking in terms of discipline , also is this system good for trading stocks futures .
i am a newbie and going to paper trade , please do share your views.
thanks in advance.
In terms of Trading, Discipline means strictly following the rule you define for entry and exit for some share. Never Let your emotion overcome your decision. For Eg. if you entered into three trades and all the trades went wrong, then by fear of losing more you wont use your stoploss. But eventually you lose more that way when you dont use the stoploss.

Define Strict Entry, Strict Exit, Strict Money management rules for ur self. Work Like a ROBOT on them. And more then that....Be honest with yourself. You urself know that you followed the Rules of your entry exit and money management.

you paper trade on this system...i hope you can tweak it you way....

abhiwhy

Abhi itz been long time you havn't posted anything. My question is, thread started on aug-09, is this strategy really giving result today ???? Is it worth to do some homework on this strategy today ? Why nobody is posting profit made till now ????? Plz answer !!! Nobody crorepati yet ???
dear gsmart
sorry for my unavailability and no posts but these days i m very much busy in an m & a deal as a part of my profession (company secretary) and therefore not getting time to trade in markets and make any research work , i had several further researches with the market before this period which i m unable to post due to unavailability of time , as the deal is in final stages and my part of work is almost done so hope to see u people soon, by the way u were asking about results , my present position is around INR 16,01,096 and not yet a crarorepati :( but hope to become soon .:D
note ( my net position includes all kinds of trading intraday , position and swing , and derivatives and i have reduced my exposer level to 1.5 - 2 times from 10-15 x and havenot traded for about last 9 trading sessions , only position i had and still have is 2 lots of tatamotors which is giving good results . )

abhi

maruti is in a long term bull zone....i wouldnt worry one bit as long as i am in cash markets(long term investor)....It should most probably retest the recent highs(minimum)....would be worried if i had longs in futures and if it broke 1354 on closing basis(coz of margins)& 1098 on cash markets closing basis...
wrt nifty 5117(fut) closing basis holds the key,but most probably 5340-5450 is on the anvil.....
all the best and trade wisely.
:thumb:

Last edited:

abhiwhy

can any body predict nifty nowdays.....or maruti....god i am stuck in it!!!! :mad:
SORRY FOR LATE REPLY BUT HERE IS POSITION OF MARUTI I HOPE YOU ARE STILL HOLDING .

AFTER LONG PERIOD OF FALL THERE SEEMS SOME GOOD SIGNS OF RECOVERY AND I HAVE ALSO BOUGHT ONE LOT TODAY @ 1432 AND MAINTAINING STRICT STOPLOSS AROUND 1408 AND TARGETS AS MENTIONED IN DIAGRAM AND WILL DEPEND ON MKT AND TREND .

REGARDS

ABHI