No Delivery Period??

Hello seniors.
CAN U EXPLAIN WHAT A NO DELIVERY PERIOD OF A STOCK MEANS.
AND HOW DOES THE STOCK BEHAVE DURING THIS PERIOD GENERALLY?
CAN A TRADER USE THIS PERIOD TO HIS ADVANTAGE
THANKS
drvasurao85 :)

diosys

any boarder can answer this please.....What to do with Hotel leela at present.....

Raju

Hi,

I am also facing some serious brokerage issues when traded during this Non-Delivery Period .My broker has charged differenltly for trades done in Intraday on ExideInd & HotelLeela.

Seniors , please explain as I had to stop trading with stocks when in ND period.

Thanks in advance,

Raju.

rajsingh

Hello Friends,

Could somebody tell me where we can find information about which shares are in no delivery.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Raju

Hi rajsingh,

In Corporate Information check for Corporate Actions of any particular stock , you will find "No Delivery Period".But this is only for that particular stock.
If anybody is aware of finding a list of stocks at a time in ND period or for that day pl. paste a link.

Thanks,
Raju

Thanks Raju, I was looking for the same, a link that lists all shares currently in N.D.

If anyone is aware please oblige.

Just curious .. how will the list help u .

If yr idea is to identify scrips good for short term trading, then I dont think u will get much joy, because the professionals/insiders who have this info in advance wd have already pushed the price up (or down) before start of the ND period.

See this again, to understand why and how prices move during ND
http://www.hinduonnet.com/businessline/iw/2000/12/03/stories/0703g151.htm

HAppy to learn a new technique , if you can clarify
AGILENT