nma swing trading by karthik

Re: nwa swing trading by karthik

So then tell us how to avoid that trade in real time. That would be worth more than any AFL. How do you not take a signal and why don't you code your reasons into the AFL so the signal doesn't generate.

dineshknp

So then tell us how to avoid that trade in real time. That would be worth more than any AFL. How do you not take a signal and why don't you code your reasons into the AFL so the signal doesn't generate.
i am nill in afl and technicals and only user of this afl. this afl is developed by karthik marar and i hope many experts have used it or are using it. here expecting kind guidance from those users and seniors and technical analysts how to avoid this type of bad signals? some extra setups or confirmations from other indicators before entering the trade.

saivenkat

You may check with larger TF, may be 15 minutes TF. before confirming a signal generated by 5 min TF.

Or else, try add some extra smoothing out Indicators, that can filter out the noise.

You need to take away the modified candles when looking to see if a profit can be made using your system. I don't think it is possible to make money with that in intraday time frames. There will ALWAYS be too many false signals using that system because the price is NOT where it shows on the chart with modified candles.

Only one single trade on the last chart is a winner when you go back and look at the price (not where the candle is) but the price.

HULK

NMA- NIFTY 5 MIN Chart as on 1-12-2010 after some changes. need ur input Dinesh

Last edited: