NinjaTrader8 Data Plugin for NSE, F&O and MCX Segments

godfather

Hi to NinjaTrader7 Followers,

NimbleNT Released for NinjaTrader8 Recent Version 8.0.3.1 by GFDL(supports NinjaTrader 8)

Free trial will be available for couple of weeks from Last week (user can add upto 80 symbols from NSE, CDS, NFO and MCX during trial).

Enjoy:D

RPS. VINOD
:) thanks for info :clapping:

I have tested it from first day of trial (NimbleNT) in 48 hours from trial have send to mail with bug info they fixed 2 major problems now its working perfect.

rpsvinod

as far i know no tick backfill only mnt backfill.
for OFA requires tick data

Hi mt4trader,

I 've seen this below message on their official page

NimbleNT (supports NinjaTrader 8) : We are now authorised data vendor for NinjaTrader. This brand new data product supports 32 &64 bit NinjaTrader 8, tick charts, automated trial & licensing, faster backfills - and much more.

And Pls advice which OFA Tool Supports for NT8 as per ur experience.

RPS. VINOD

Last edited:

rpsvinod

I have tested it from first day of trial (NimbleNT) in 48 hours from trial have send to mail with bug info they fixed 2 major problems now its working perfect.
Hi Obelixtrader,

yes, u r right. Anyway they update periodically, Check below

Release Notes :

Release dtd.24.01.2017 (GFDL_NT8_x86_x64_ver8031_24012017.zip)
1. Assigned correct PointSize and TickSize to NSE CDS Instruments (no need to manually define the same now)
2. Fixed Time and Sales Window update issue for NSE CDS instruments
3. Auto reconnection mechanism added (after internet reconnection after disconnection). If there is a large gap, you may need to reconcile chart data i.e. you will need to select 'Reload Historical Data' from chart context (right click) menu

Release dtd.23.01.2017 (GFDL_NT8_x86_x64_ver8031_23012017.zip)
1. Bid and Ask values were not showing correctly. Fixed.

Release dtd.19.01.2017 (GFDL_NT8_x86_x64_ver8031.zip)
1. Established compatibility with latest NinjaTrader 8 version 8.0.3.1

Release dtd. 16.01.2017 (GFDL_NT8_x86_x64_ver100.zip)
1. First Public Release

RPS. VINOD