NinjaTrader 7 - Need RTDF

Oops!! throwawayacc , how can you say Amibroker/NT7/metastock are of the same ? if you have eaten apple do you feel that you have ate orange also ??
If you cant guide the people here but don't confuse them!!!

Oops!! throwawayacc , how can you say Amibroker/NT7/metastock are of the same ? if you have eaten apple do you feel that you have ate orange also ??
If you cant guide the people here but don't confuse them!!!
Let me guess , you have no idea how software or any application works.

I don't want to get in to any argument with you but i suggest you make your self familiar with how applications work behind firewalls/Antivirus.

TradeIS,

In plain simple english.... Ignore this guy's comments, its hardly of any use and totally useless.

He still does not have answers. For him.. GFDL does not work.. Neo also does not work. then who works????

Only feeds from his favourite illegal vendors work for him (lol).

@seemakm,
i guess you are correct. i did go through the older posts and this person does not giving clear picture what he is talking. Guess he is behind the firewall/antivirus :clap: :clap: and does not understand the things properly and creating confusion here.

TracerBullet

Let me guess , you have no idea how software or any application works.

I don't want to get in to any argument with you but i suggest you make your self familiar with how applications work behind firewalls/Antivirus.
offtopic, i have no experience with either.

No point arguing with fake users. All of their comments are about data feeds, the first comment they made is about neotrade ...

josh1

I think you are missing his point.

He is saying that support/data quality is almost the same for both. Neotrade data feed doesn't work if you are behind firewall or anti-virus. GDFL data feed works. That means their data feed is continuous but Neotrade data feed is interrupted a lot.

I have not used any of them. If data feed is continuous, it doesn't matter which charting software you are using.

May be for him it did not work for Amibroker. what i told was it worked good in the trial period for NT7. it was just an individual opinion. If a person is interested in GFDL or Neo or iCharts or any other vendor, its his own decision to make with whom he can go and subscribe. there is no hard and fast rule that person need to go and subscribe only to one data vendor. Its all individual choice.:)