NinjaTrader 7 - Need RTDF

Hi all,

Tried and tested many of the trading platform, but i am comfortable in NinjaTrader. AmiBroker is good, but i hate windows.

Windows installation

First i have to do this to install that to get this one so that it will be compatible with this one and after installing this one, must have that one...:mad:

:)Need just simple trading software so as i can get RTDF and can sketch charts.:)

NinjaTrader fits all. Simple Installation, easily sketching the indicators, practise with Backup data.

Just need RTDF, thats it.

Options

1. GlobalDataFeed
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

Any other data feed available that are almost 70% perfect than Global Data feed. And of-course which hammer less on pocket.

Dont want to make more complicated.

Vendors that provide NSE, FNO, MCX, FX data in real time, with 98% Accuracy. Minimum latency, no server issues.

No Yahoo Google EOD. Need Historical chart since beginning and continuation till 5 Day, Daily, 1 Hr,45 Min, 30 Min, 15 Min, 5 Min, 1 Min data with live ticker and obviously refreshing rate will be 1 sec :thumb:

few of the names i already know like IndiaBulls, Valnet, but i need your advise because you all guys are super experienced persons.

by the way, this is my first thread. hope i will get some of the valuable tips.

Hi, you can check with Neotrade analytics. they have standalone Ninja trader application and they are charging 1300Rs per month for 200 symbols. www(dot)neotradeanalytics(dot)com

Hi, you can check with Neotrade analytics. they have standalone Ninja trader application and they are charging 1300Rs per month for 200 symbols. www(dot)neotradeanalytics(dot)com
Lots of issue with neotrade analytics - feed doesn't work correctly with MSE and firewall and they have the worst customer service.

Only option is global data feed. Feed at least works even with antivirus and firewalls and customer support is not the best, but they get the job done whenever they can.

Its really sad there is only one data vendor in india..Hope things will change in the coming years.

pkgmtnl

Hi all,

Tried and tested many of the trading platform, but i am comfortable in NinjaTrader. AmiBroker is good, but i hate windows.

Windows installation

First i have to do this to install that to get this one so that it will be compatible with this one and after installing this one, must have that one...:mad:

:)Need just simple trading software so as i can get RTDF and can sketch charts.:)

NinjaTrader fits all. Simple Installation, easily sketching the indicators, practise with Backup data.

Just need RTDF, thats it.

Options

1. GlobalDataFeed
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

Any other data feed available that are almost 70% perfect than Global Data feed. And of-course which hammer less on pocket.

Dont want to make more complicated.

Vendors that provide NSE, FNO, MCX, FX data in real time, with 98% Accuracy. Minimum latency, no server issues.

No Yahoo Google EOD. Need Historical chart since beginning and continuation till 5 Day, Daily, 1 Hr,45 Min, 30 Min, 15 Min, 5 Min, 1 Min data with live ticker and obviously refreshing rate will be 1 sec :thumb:

few of the names i already know like IndiaBulls, Valnet, but i need your advise because you all guys are super experienced persons.

by the way, this is my first thread. hope i will get some of the valuable tips.
ShareGuru.In is also giving RT data for Ninja. You may Try.

Dear, here we are talking about NT7 :) and you are telling about there Amibroker how this will relate here? If you go and see there website they have different products for different tools.

Dear, here we are talking about NT7 :) and you are telling about there Amibroker how this will relate here? If you go and see there website they have different products for different tools.
Doesn't matter if its Ami or NT or xyz. Their feed cannot get past your Antivirus and firewalls and their support is not good.