Ninja trader ---help

VJAY

have you configured NT correctly, as it is bit tedious and you wont be able to import data to NT, if you miss/wrong any step.
visit GFDL website, there you may get some data for trial, try importing that.
(BTW, if you were not able to locate it, write here, I will post that data in evening)
yes may be I wrongly configured NT...is any where have step by step configuration link?
yes please post here it will be helpfull

yes may be I wrongly configured NT...is any where have step by step configuration link?
yes please post here it will be helpfull
no VJAY bro,
otherwise I would have done NT installation for myself.

Last edited:

primitivetrader

if you are just curious and want to try some new software like ninja take free trial. but if all your needs are done with your existing SW continue it.
i have used ninja for couple of years. is there anything specific you are looking in ninja something you think can be done better in ninja better tell me i may have some answers

VJAY

if you are just curious and want to try some new software like ninja take free trial. but if all your needs are done with your existing SW continue it.
i have used ninja for couple of years. is there anything specific you are looking in ninja something you think can be done better in ninja better tell me i may have some answers
Thanks primitivetrader,
Yes am using ami and its going good....and playing with NT demo now I understood what I want(OFA indicator) in NT its paid licence..I thought its free :D ...Thought I can use it with my existing method to avoid some trades OR finetuning it ...any way thanks all for coming to help here....will continue with my existing AMI :)

primitivetrader

Thanks primitivetrader,
Yes am using ami and its going good....and playing with NT demo now I understood what I want(OFA indicator) in NT its paid licence..I thought its free :D ...Thought I can use it with my existing method to avoid some trades OR finetuning it ...any way thanks all for coming to help here....will continue with my existing AMI :)
to run OFA with your ninja you need to have an excellent configuration of your system else it may either hang or show you wrong picture due to missing ticks

The Pig

Can anyone let me know how I can get RTD and EOD data of NSE in Ninjatrader8.
Free or paid, anything is fine. Thanks.