niftynirvana (Rajesh) method possible trades

wisp

Hi all, I am starting this thread to post charts with possible trades per niftynirvana (Rajesh aka niranjanam) method. I will post the charts EOD. I may or may not have taken the trades, but I want a place on the net to keep the model trades according to me. The method is discretionary, but I want to mark (yea EOD painting :lol: ) what discretion I might have used at that time according to my understanding. Any niftynirvana followers please feel free to join in, so we can discuss the method while Rajesh is on his sabbatical :) Others are also welcome.

Last edited:

XRAY27

Hi all, I am starting this thread to post charts with possible trades per niftynirvana (Rajesh) method. I will post the charts EOD. I may or may not have taken the trades, but I want a place on the net to keep the model trades according to me. The method is discretionary, but I want to mark (yea EOD painting :lol: ) what discretion I might have used at that time according to my understanding. Any niftynirvana followers please feel free to join in, so we can discuss the method while Rajesh is on his sabbatical :) Others are also welcome.
Wisp bro !!!!

You got great sense of humor :D :D :rofl::rofl:

"yea EOD painting :lol: "

wisp

Gap up, then IR, first entry is break of IR short. Exit when price was rejected from high of yesterday 1.18.

Lower range formed, price made a BOF of lower range (marked as 1), but since range was lower, no longs at that BOF. Wait for BPB and long, Exit at 2nd attempt at HOD.

Price looked like in sideways and then channel after that. Not sure, but it is possible that Rajesh would have entered short below the bar where I have marked exit of trade 2 as TST.

manojborle

Gap up, then IR, first entry is break of IR short. Exit when price was rejected from high of yesterday 1.18.

Lower range formed, price made a BOF of lower range (marked as 1), but since range was lower, no longs at that BOF. Wait for BPB and long, Exit at 2nd attempt at HOD.

Price looked like in sideways and then channel after that. Not sure, but it is possible that Rajesh would have entered short below the bar where I have marked exit of trade 2 as TST.
The place you take entry 2, I was long before that @ 7863 with SL 7847 and exited 7881.1 which If I would have trailed I might have exited around 7908

I entered @ 7908 where u said TEST and exited @ 7896.
After this when Price came up, I entered Short @ 7910.5(with limit order placed before) and exited @ 7891. This was YTC trade where it tests LWP.

Last edited:

wisp

The place you take entry 2, I was long before that @ 7863 with SL 7847 and exited 7881.1 which If I would have trailed I might have exited around 7908

I entered @ 7908 where u said TEST and exited @ 7896.
After this when Price came up, I entered Short @ 7910.5(with limit order placed before) and exited @ 7891. This was YTC trade where it tests LWP.
Manoj Bhai, pleas tell on what the entry at 7863 was based on.

manojborle

Manoj Bhai, pleas tell on what the entry at 7863 was based on.
Price at range low with lower wicks and it was the same area where it had faced resistance in yesterday afternoon session.
1015 candle was a nice pin bar at the same area and when price fell below this area you can see lower wicks again coming fro 1054 to 1106.
Also below this was 200 SMA and rising up, that was enough for taking long and I kept SL below 200 SMA and considering ATR.

wisp

My understanding of possible trades per NiftyNirvana method.

Price Gapped up
IR formed - For IR breakout BRN FTA was too close, can be skipped
BPB at BRN long - exit at second attempt at HOD of that time
Range formed
BOF range long, exit below 8050
Price fell a bit and formed a range, BOF short was 3rd trade of day, exit can be at Day open or when price failed at second attempt.